• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Canadian - nobody expects me to know what presidents from nearly 40 years ago are up to today. Knew he was a good guy, knew he had a lot of charities, knew he liked building houses. Assumed he was dead. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Most Americans can't even name three of our prime ministers, yet alone what they were doing decades after they left office :p

You are excused! But every time I see some give Carter shit it grinds my gears. The man is a prime example of how much good a president can do when they leave office.

Barron looks like he's about to jump

hqdefault.jpg

Ekai

Not to be rude or anything, genuine question, is Baron suffering from a mental illness or a disability of some sort? Something always seems....off about him whenever I see him.

He just looks like he doesn't want to be there/doesn't like what's going on.

UberTag

The relationship between the Clintons and the Bushes is a really a neat one. From being rivals in the political field to being great friends who work together on a large number of humanitarian projects.

It's the best example of how two sides of the spectrum can work together so closely.
Somehow I doubt very much that the Trumps will be following suit with the Obama clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom