• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
cpBMJ9B.gif

Anyone here know how to lip read?

Me and a team of experts have studied it for twenty minutes. Bush asks Obama if he set up an upper-decker. Obama says Joe did. Bush laughs. Obama chuckles.

Ekai

We did it America!!!

We elected our first fascist dictator in the making! Yaaaanaaaaay......

Some of these loonies look disgustingly happy

The bad guys won :(

latest

I'm here for the tears. Delicious.

I'm happy to know that my fear for the future of my life, my loved one's lives, this nation and the world given all the fucked up things Republicans want to do amuses you.

If Ekai doesn't judge people for their sex, heritage or color of their skin then she's better than Drumpf.

She. And thank you.

I can't order any more trucks to gather all this salt.
I've seen more salt today then all the salt this forum ever accumulated in its entire history.

My basic rights being trampled are "salt" like this is some video game. Buzz off.

Ac30

I look forward to your continued contribution in Trump threads. I'd love to hear some of your defenses for some of his worse behaviors both in the past and in the future.

Lol you expect them to show up, they post less than Diablos and he often didn't bother defending his posts.

HotHamBoy

The tears of people crying because they might die due to losing their healthcare?

Or the tears of people afraid their marriages might be made null?

Or maybe the tears of the person whose afraid their parents might be kicked out of the country?

Or is it the tears of the black man whose heart will sink every time a police officer pulls him over, because this might be the day he dies?

Which of those flavors do you enjoy most?

I believe they enjoy all the tears becuase they are bad people.

Be comforted in knowing that it comes from a place of misery.

BahamutPT

You know watching this, I'm a Catholic... (And Canadian)
But why in the hell is there a prayer and the bible required for the inauguration? Is there really that lack of separation of church and state?

"In God We Trust" is the US official motto, so yes, there is no separation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom