• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, keep that train of thinking. That's why democrats lost. I'm sure it will be fun to watch 8 years of Trump on the White House.

You people are too emotional right now. USA survived Bush Jr., twice. I'm sure it will survive one or two terms of Trump.

Sounds like you're on some pretty heavy denial right now tbh. The electorate shouldn't need to hope they will survive a presidency.

jmdajr

deargod.jpeg

Bams praying hard!

The braying jackals who voted for this petit-fascist are stuffing their faces with pizza in some other building which makes my decision to work through lunch easier.

Today begins my resistance to this fresh absurdity.

Taking bets - Trump will do his usual speech:

"We won BIG. BIG. So may people, beautiful people came out and voted for me. They kept saying we had no shot. But we won! We're going to bring back our jobs. We're going to rebuild our military. We're going to secure our borders."

I wonder how often he'll go off the teleprompter-reservation and throw in some annoying or stupid wise-crack.

The tears of people crying because they might die due to losing their healthcare?

Or the tears of people afraid their marriages might be made null?

Or maybe the tears of the person whose afraid their parents might be kicked out of the country?

Or is it the tears of the black man whose heart will sink every time a police officer pulls him over, because this might be the day he dies?

Which of those flavors do you enjoy most?

Seriously. Fuck off with the "salt" and "tears" talk. These are people's lives at stake.

Steejee

Did it get smaller?

As things begin people push up to the front of their pen, so that compresses the spread out crowds.

Don't know how late you could arrive at your area though - if they let you come fairly late then perhaps some people finally get to their pen, so you could get a few people coming in late. I wouldn't expect many to show up last minute, though.

Biske

Donald Trump has a remarkable ability to always look like a clueless angry dipshit.

Dude you just became president, at least pretend to be happy about it. Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom