• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Taking bets - Trump will do his usual speech:

"We won BIG. BIG. So may people, beautiful people came out and voted for me. They kept saying we had no shot. But we won! We're going to bring back our jobs. We're going to rebuild our military. We're going to secure our borders."

I wonder how often he'll go off the teleprompter-reservation and throw in some annoying or stupid wise-crack.

It is gonna be a older presidents speech. Probably Nixon or some shit.

JJDubz

Qz6jnQ2.png

So much for church versus state......this is gross
This literally happens every Inauguration Day for every president ever. The country was founded on religion and it still has religious values baked into how it operates. Did you really expect this to change on a year when a Republican gets into office based on the votes of mostly religious people?

Dollars have "In god we trust"
Inaugurations are sworn on a bible and have sermons, etc.
School children must say "under god" every day

But gender-neutral bathrooms are killing our religious freedoms.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
This prayer is making me cringe

America is so weird sometimes

"Let us pray" No gtfo with that shit.

These prayer things at these things always make me sick.

disgusts me there's a priest and prayer involved in this...

Oh great, fucking religion still has a role in this.

Oh boy praying/religious garbage. Why do we still have this in this day and age?

The fuck is this religious shit?
All of you are nuts.

As a non-american I find it strange how intertwined the gov and Christianity still is. An atheist president that wouldn't say "God bless the USA" would make such a big scandal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom