• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ros8105

Qz6jnQ2.png
lol

Auctopus

Are this many prayers normal at an inauguration? Seems ignorant to pray Christian prayers in the USA where a large portion of your citizens don't even worship the same God.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Thank you for this country oh Lord, which we won fair and square. The natives fought hard, but we had guns, good game! Amen

Kilau

So many here have no clue what the constitution says about religion and government and that "separation of church and state" is not part of it.

Wow you all make it seem like it's your first presidential inauguration. They always pray for the incoming president.

It seems more reasonable to pray for the Citizens of the United States than the President. He has Secret Service and a bunker. We're not so lucky.

Boke1879

Trump looks like that because he's probably fucking bored and he doesn't want to sit through this.

Also the moment is very real for him now. He's President soon and with that comes a lot of shit.

daveo42

Banned
He's God's choice because of his stance on abortion...but ignore pretty much everything else about him guys. I mean on abortion, God gives two thumbs way up!

Nice to see our "LGBT americans, you'll be fine, pay no attention to the shit Republicans are doing to destroy you" resident is here.
I'm not doing this with you again, Ekai... definitely not today of all days. Your hysterical fear mongering isn't gonna bait me for another back n forth to ruin this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom