• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
I don't think you guys really posted the sense of scale of people in support

FHTEBTA.jpg

That is vast

Accurate representation of the number of people who voted in 2008 vs 2016.

kiguel182

Given that Silicon Valley is completely dependent on the concept of globalization I wonder what they think of all of this nonsense.

AndyD

aka andydumi
Those aren't empty spaces. The crowd is just that white.

1aer15.jpg

And you guys need to lay off Barron. Almost as bad as those criticizing Obama's girls in 08 and 12. He's 10, they are all kids, probably bored, scared out of their wits by the parents and attention, and just wanting to go home.

samn

So much ridiculous pessimism in this thread. I'm not happy with the result of the election either, but I'm hoping for the best. Some of you guys need to grow up.

What Donald Trump has promised to do regarding climate change spells the end of the human species by the end of this century.

'JEEZ GUYS GIVE HIM A CHANCE'

Nafai1123

Banned
So much ridiculous pessimism in this thread. I'm not happy with the result of the election either, but I'm hoping for the best. Some of you guys need to grow up.

Some of us actually remember what having a GOP controlled executive branch is like because we are grown up. Pessimism is warranted.

why was there a priest talking about how it started raining when Trump took the podium and how it was a sign from GOD that HE favors Trump?

fucking ridiculous in 2017. has America regressed to the 1700s or something? God controlling the weather at a presidential inauguration... lol.

And now he's in breach with his contract for the new hotel

Add this to the list of potential impeachment charges.

I posted a link to some new trump impeachment website, I forget the name, I'll dig for it later. They had a list. But it's crazy how trump is vulnerable to so many possible impeachment charges literally from the very moment he was sworn in. I totally forgot about the new DC hotel.

From his speech he made it quite clear he plans to crush all dissent. Forced North Korea-style Dear Leader centered "patriotism" for everyone.

Keasar

I'm worried as fuck about my lesbian cousin who lives in USA. You're saying I should be calm considering the majority of the Congress and Senate are ruled now by homophobia-incarnated-into-a-party-Republicans and now a racist, misogynistic, failed businessman as President?

I have some goddamn validation for being pessimistic and anxious as fuck.

mr stroke

+1

The cynicism here :\

He is the President now(even though hes a piece of shit), go in with an open mind. Ignorance doesn't combat ignorance

why was there a priest talking about how it started raining when Trump took the podium and how it was a sign from GOD that HE favors Trump?

fucking ridiculous in 2017. has America regressed to the 1700s or something? God controlling the weather at a presidential inauguration... lol.

well Obama and Hillary are demons remember?

ito007

I agree with this CNN commentator. That speech was more radical than I thought it was going to be. It actually made some attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom