• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 85th Academy Awards |OT| I like the way you snub, boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
God, I really hope Emmanuelle Riva wins Best Actress. Best Picture and Best Director are unimportant, but Riva's performance in Amour was really incredible, and if Jennifer Lawrence wins instead, I'm putting my foot through the television.

CrankyJay

Banned
These jokes are just getting worse. I feel really bad for Seth because I think he's capable of more but man how did they let most of these jokes stay in.

Manateessouthpark.JPG

Salsa

God, I really hope Emmanuelle Riva wins Best Actress. Best Picture and Best Director are unimportant, but Riva's performance in Amour was really incredible, and if Jennifer Lawrence wins instead, I'm putting my foot through the television.

yup

BowieZ

Banned
Damn so that's almost every main score by Williams so far, right?

Jurassic
Potter
Schindler
Star Wars (Yoda)
ET
Jaws

Is this Seth's doing?

jtb

Banned
I hope this is the year that they finally sort out that applause shit during the "in memoriam" segment, but I doubt it. So fucking disrespectful.

Ithil

They'd better put the "sit don't and don't clap for your favourites you pigs, they're all equally dead" signs on again for the In Memoriam segment this year too.

I wish you a speedy recovery on your foot

Derrick01

Banned
Damn that Twilight girl is so odd, least enthusastic tone, did someone just tell her, her cat died? She doesn't look like she wants to be there.

I flipped to FX the other night and happened to catch one of the twilights right when she's being proposed to. She could have not have looked or sounded less interested, despite saying yes.

She's the derrick rose of acting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom