• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 85th Academy Awards |OT| I like the way you snub, boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Any dark horses/underdogs people think will win?

Thinking about putting a small bet on 5 Broken Cameras

strafer

hj0E0lz.jpg

I think frankenweenie fits more with the sensibility of oscar voters, more so when compared to ralph

hope im wrong, although I loved frankenweenie as well

Yep, I liked a lot Frankenweenie also. But Ralph blew me away. Best disney movie I watched in the cinema for me since I saw Hercules (my favourite disney movie, even if I know its not really the best from the secong golden era, but in my heart is my favourite).
Not saying that the other were bad, becuase I also liked A LOT The princess and the Frog, Tangled and Frankenweenie (and even I had a good time with Bolt), but sincerely, my favourite in a long time ago.

But I hope the oscar voters think more about the movie itself than the theme it has.

glaurung

Oh man, Cranston is ice cold.

"...yeah, it's a little challenging television, isn't it..."

That ABC broad is dumb as a plank.

bud

i don't know why seyfried is starving herself. she looked way better when she had some meat on her bones.

I don't know why but it annoys me when actors show up that aren't nominated. I like the Dicaprio approach. Show up only when personally nominated.

strafer

Wait...Michael Douglas is still alive? I thought he died of cancer.

Well that's nice to see he's still alive and kicking ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom