• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 88th Academy Awards |OT| Sixth Time's A Charm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just couldn't get into Bridge of Spies, it was Hanks-Spielberg charismatic aging historical figure #202. Like the most mickey mouse cold war story ever, you expect somebody's gonna get iced probably half a dozen times and the worst thing that happens is Hanks gets cold cause some hoodlums snag his overcoat.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
I hope Spotlight wins Best Picture just so that I can taste the salty Catholic tears that will certainly follow.

Interesting watching this stream chat half and half english and ruskies. Lot of embeds too.

edit: Aaand there's the first dick pic. Streaming options in 2016, what a time to be alive.

I just couldn't get into Bridge of Spies, it was Hanks-Spielberg charismatic aging historical figure #202. Like the most mickey mouse cold war story ever, you expect somebody's gonna get iced probably half a dozen times and the worst thing that happens is Hanks gets cold cause some hoodlums snag his overcoat.

I liked it okay watching it the other night but I really had like nothing at all to say about it after. Amy Ryan is wasted imo.

Playsage

Not my picks, but what I think might happen:

Best Picture
"Bridge of Spies"

Best Director
Alejandro González Iñárritu, "The Revenant"

Best Actor
Eddie Redmayne, "The Danish Girl"

Best Supporting Actor
Mark Rylance, "Bridge of Spies"

I'm sorry Leo, but you Oscar is in another castle.
I hope nothing of this actually happens

oprah-stare-gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom