• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 88th Academy Awards |OT| Sixth Time's A Charm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimosa97

Remember the little kid from Room ? Jacob Tremblay ? These are his parents

CcV2-7YWwAEeaiQ.jpg

Is this real life ?

lol.

I just finished "Mad Max" (had a few hours to dick around).

It gets better. Way better :)

But honestly, the first couple of scenes I was going, "WTF is this shit"

Good to hear someone felt the same. I just couldn't stand watching it for another 2 hours, for some reason. Very distracting start.

Parch

Of the major categories, is Brie Larson the only heavy favorite? Probably Stallone too, although I'd love to see Ruffalo steal it.

I would love to see Spotlight and Room do really well and have Revenant crash and burn.

BumRush

Of the major categories, is Brie Larson the only heavy favorite? Probably Stallone too, although I'd love to see Ruffalo steal it.

I would love to see Spotlight and Room do really well and have Revenant crash and burn.

I'd say Leo is favored for sure. He won everything else up to this point. Not sure he's as heavily favored as Brie, but definitely the favorite.

My man.

Also, Leo shouldn't win. He's done so much better it'd be a shame if he won through a nice, but not oscar-worthy performance.

Heh, it's gonna be weird that both he and Scorcese -- having been tied together for so long -- will have both won their first Oscars for good but not great movies that are far from their best performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom