• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Americans - S4 of the KGB spy drama - Keri Russell & Matthew Rhys - Wed on FX

-griffy-

Banned
Gotta say whoever cut that season promo did a bang up job making me think some of these scenes took place under wildly different contexts.

Gotta say whoever cut that season promo did a bang up job making me think some of these scenes took place under wildly different contexts.
Lol so true.

Not that I mind. Less spoils. Also could Paige be any more bait. I swear Beeman's spider sense is out of this world.

-griffy-

Banned
What's funny is Stan is probably thinking Philip is hanging out with Sandra. It's like that incorrect assumption is causing him to see all the weirdness of the Jenning's lives finally, indirectly putting him on the proper scent.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Man, that was so great to see. Just some family fun to cut all the darkness.

Ristifer

Holy shit. I figured when he said "shortly" that it would just be delayed. But nope. Not in the USSR...

Damn.

-griffy-

Banned
Annet Mahendru been tweeting along like everything was cool and all. Sneaky.

Nina's story serves as an example of the ultimate sacrifice and consequences on the line I suppose.

We already have Phillip hating the center and now Oleg will clearly be pissed as hell once he finds out. This should be interesting.

It's crazy how sad Ninas arc has been.

IronRinn

That "...shortly". Right in the fucking hallway. Man, after all that, after all she has gone through, after all the time we've stuck with her, to end with one in the back of the head in front of a fucking folding table and chair. That was a ballsy move on the part of the writers. Hell of a gut punch.

That "...shortly". Right in the fucking hallway. Man, after all that, after all she has gone through, after all the time we've stuck with her, to end with one in the back of the head in front of a fucking folding table and chair. That was a ballsy move on the part of the writers. Hell of a gut punch.
Deep down we knew it was likely but still a gut punch indeed.

Martha's speech about her relationship with Phillip was so sad....if Nina getting it was sad, if something happened to Martha I'd be crushedx10

Good info;

Joe Weisberg: We read a book called Farewell, about a Russian spy who was read by the French. Two things came from that book. One, we hired the guy who wrote the book, Sergei Kostin, to be a consultant for last season, and hopefully all seasons going forward. The book told, in exquisite and very precise detail, how the Soviets executed traitors. Nina's execution is lifted, literally beat by beat, out of that book.

IronRinn

Deep down we knew it was likely but still a gut punch indeed.

Martha's speech about her relationship with Phillip was so sad....if Nina getting it was sad, if something happened to Martha I'd be crushedx10

Good info;
Not the least bit surprised by that info but super interesting. Gonna have to track that book down. Wonder what this means for Oleg now.

Top Bottom