• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Apprentice UK - Series 12 |OT| Meet The New Boss; Same As The Old Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching You're Fired (didn't watch the last two), and I see Konnie Huq on my TV in 2016, bit of a surprise. Was she on the last two as well?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
All I could think throughout this episode was "Is this Oliver guy real? It's like he's walked off a comedy set".

I guess the mission is over for James Bond.

Tregard

Soothsayer
Honestly this whole series feels like a complete farce, I can't take a single one of them seriously and Sugar seems like he's too busy firing off a barrage of hilarious one-liners to care that none of them are even vaguely competent, so he'll spend the first half of the series firing the quieter characters who don't cause drama, then tip the scales in the latter half to leave us with a handful of loudmouthed media-trained *personalities* that have managed to play up to the cameras best.

Has it always been this bad? Every other series has at least had a few people who seemed to know what they were doing.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Watching You're Fired (didn't watch the last two), and I see Konnie Huq on my TV in 2016, bit of a surprise. Was she on the last two as well?

I am pretty sure she is heavily involved in Black Mirror.

Oliver was a bumbling fool. Don't know how he functions from day to day. Weirdly this years seem much nicer. Dumber, but nicer. Alana and the woman on Oliver's team who was 'polite' seem sweet.

Chopper

Pleased for Alana. She seems lovely.

I'm struggling to believe that Oliver wasn't an actor. Such an odd character.

Paul didn't do himself any favours this week, even though he seems like he has a brain.

Courtney and Grainne seem like the top contenders to me at this point.

mclem

Has it always been this bad? Every other series has at least had a few people who seemed to know what they were doing.

I think those people are still present, but they're not at the forefront right now. I'm keeping an eye on Grainne and JD in particular.

I've said it before, but You're Fired is so much better this year.

Edit: Oh, yes, Courtney too.

Kuros

Honestly this whole series feels like a complete farce, I can't take a single one of them seriously and Sugar seems like he's too busy firing off a barrage of hilarious one-liners to care that none of them are even vaguely competent, so he'll spend the first half of the series firing the quieter characters who don't cause drama, then tip the scales in the latter half to leave us with a handful of loudmouthed media-trained *personalities* that have managed to play up to the cameras best.

Part of its in the editing. There are likely some bright sparks in there but we don't see them. There are some in the board room who have had pretty much 0 camera time so far.

Portugeezer

PM should probably go, too much of a tryhard.

Gonna be mkai or whatever his name is. Eyebrows will survive, we all know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom