• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Apprentice UK - Series 12 |OT| Meet The New Boss; Same As The Old Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynasty

I would have fired the project manager as well for being indecisive, when choosing who to bring in. Also Karthik played it wrong he should have said he done the job he was assigned to well, helped sell to the 1st private customer when he was essentially labelled the runner.

Chopper

Right decision.

I'm actually pleased Karthik didn't leave. I think he's growing on me.

And Grainne is ridiculously hot.

Wrong person went, Grainne should have been out. She put the wrong people in the wrong places, chose the wrong items, wouldn't take advice and then that shite in the boardroom about not being able to choose who to take in? Pathetic.
But Sugar sees potential in her...

Putting Karthik in a role he does well in and is given praise for...bring him back into the board room. Sometimes I hate this show. It's just too obvious about who Sugar isn't going to choose as his Apprentice and thus making the tasks pointless as he's made his mind up already. The fact he's allowed to see what the candidates are pitching right from the start makes it a nonsense.

"Karthik, you made me 1.5 million selling fish and chips from a van on week 4, but this week you picked your nose in front of Karen. You're Fired"

Kuros

Never tried bone conducting headphones. Look like a great idea safety wise. In ears are fecking dangerous on the road.

The way this episode is going, I think "refunding" might be worth a shout.

1430203383-nick.gif

Nothus

Has Paul been PM yet? He might pull the old 'give me a chance to be PM' line to try and avoid getting fired.

J.D constantly has the look of a concerned milkman who thinks his milk might have curdled.

I think the person who can't defend themselves in the boardroom is the one who will go, lots of strong personalities in this team (regardless of how shit they did in the task).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom