• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The AWS (abused wife syndrome) ESPN NFL 2005 Xbox league! Last time Sega! LAST TIME!

TheDuce22

Banned
Just give fifty the win. Im not going to be able to play tonight. Its been really busy lately, im in the process of moving.

Ramirez

Haha,fuck this game man,another game with no recorded stats.

I'm dropping out,sorry guys,but this is 2 straight games this shit has happened,plus I fucking hate this game with a passion :) It must be something on my side cuz Ive had 2 league games and one tourney game not record.

But oh well...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Espn sucks,Ncaa sucks ass and Maddens pyschic reading D is making me hate it too...Im pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Die all football games this year.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Ramirez said:
Haha,fuck this game man,another game with no recorded stats.

I'm dropping out,sorry guys,but this is 2 straight games this shit has happened,plus I fucking hate this game with a passion :) It must be something on my side cuz Ive had 2 league games and one tourney game not record.

But oh well...

it is on your side....... becase the only time it happened to me was when I played you...... lets troubleshoot and get you going..... are u using a router???

I'm going to buy Madden tomorrow morning probably. I wanted to today, but I was kind of stuck at home. The thing is....

ESPN: I love the feel of the game. It plays so smooth. But fucking bugs are killing me. I'd be very pleased if they could just fix the problem with the oline not blocking stunts.

Madden: I hate the gameplay. It feels slow, and I don't feel like I have total control of what happens on the field, especially on defense. I just don't really like it... But there isn't as many nagging bugs that bring the game down (could the gameplay get worse?).

I dunno. I'll play both, and bitch about both I guess.

p.s. This sucks. I start my league dominating comeback, and the game doesn't count. My Xbox is still sitting at the "Reporting game results. Please Wait." dialogue box. :(

ShadowRed

Banned
"p.s. This sucks. I start my league dominating comeback, and the game doesn't count. My Xbox is still sitting at the "Reporting game results. Please Wait." dialogue box. "

Let it sit for a while. The same thing happened to me yesterday after I played Cmdr Solrak. After about a minute it dropped me back to the game stat page. Solrak was still on looking at the stats and when I asked him if it froze on him he said no it reported and dropped ghim to the stat page immediatly, as it should have.

ShadowRed said:
"p.s. This sucks. I start my league dominating comeback, and the game doesn't count. My Xbox is still sitting at the "Reporting game results. Please Wait." dialogue box. "

Let it sit for a while. The same thing happened to me yesterday after I played Cmdr Solrak. After about a minute it dropped me back to the game stat page. Solrak was still on looking at the stats and when I asked him if it froze on him he said no it reported and dropped ghim to the stat page immediatly, as it should have.

I let it sit for about 15 minutes. Nothing. :(

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
i logged on to see u were on, but U never replied, so I am hitting the bed.... maybe tomorrow..... i tried waiting most of the night... I am a real busy weekend person, so lets try to get this done soon

Drey1082

Hey, quick question,

I'm in a league on another board, and one of the idiots in the league thought he could switch teams after the league schedules had been generated. Now, I know that he's out for good now, but i'm just wondering how his games are handled. Are they automatic wins for the team he's against?? Do his opponents have to play against the computer??

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
apparently there is an update or something coming where the administrator can change team owners and stuff like that....

Ramirez

I dont use a router...and whats really gay is that I've had about 5 Tourney/League games post stats,then all of a sudden it quits,hahaha.

Bog

Junior Ace
At least your gamertag works. I had to make a new gamertag with one of those 2 month cards just to get online with the damn game.

Fifty

FANTASTIC! Remind me never to play this game again.....

After a game in which I won 51-3, it freezes at the "reporting results" screen. I've had it with this game.

Fifty said:
FANTASTIC! Remind me never to play this game again.....

After a game in which I won 51-3, it freezes at the "reporting results" screen. I've had it with this game.

A league game? I've never had a regular ranked game freeze, or drop. Well, 1 drop because my modem died in the middle of the game.

Fifty

Yes, my second league game in which I scored over 50. Poor HavocJ17 put up with it...and then it froze at that screen. My connection is working fine.

TheDuce22

Banned
Ya its really frustrating using the cardinals. :) Do you want to try again while we are both on? Edit: Im talking about the other game we need to play. Not the one you allready won.

Fifty

Hell no. You said yesterday you'd give me the win, and I agreed, but after you said you could play today I decided to jump on and do it...I've given this game enough second chances. I'll just take another 0-0 win.

Fifty

Oh, I thought Konex already gave you the win. I told him to.. Well I've got to eat in 30 minutes and the game will take longer than that so I'll pass.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
After playing flawless Madden games online...espn is looking mighty poopy.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Maverick said:
Yo Malley...Sorry, I wasn't around yesterday.

I can play any time you want. Gimmie a time. I'm ready now if you can.

Im on now , we can do this before I goto the gym

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
alright sounds good,

edit... Gotta go out for like an hour and a half... gym/pick something up... lets try for like 9 or so est

Mrbob

Bobster, I'm gonna be home about 8:30 PM central time and can log on then. About 40 minutes. Lets see if we can get our game in tonight.

ShadowRed

Banned
Drey1082 said:
Hey, quick question,

I'm in a league on another board, and one of the idiots in the league thought he could switch teams after the league schedules had been generated. Now, I know that he's out for good now, but i'm just wondering how his games are handled. Are they automatic wins for the team he's against?? Do his opponents have to play against the computer??

The opponet will get the automatic win against his former team. I thought that SEGA fixed the no adding people thing though. The admin as to invite someone else to take his team and then they have to log on and check their messages and reply.

Mrbob

Paging Bobster, 7, 12, 35, niner!

I'll be idle in the online league lobby for a little bit. Hope you can make it.

Bog

Junior Ace
I'm on the East coast and have work in the morning. It's almost 1am and the game wouldn't get over for another hour after that. I guess tomorrow it is.

Drey1082

ShadowRed said:
The opponet will get the automatic win against his former team. I thought that SEGA fixed the no adding people thing though. The admin as to invite someone else to take his team and then they have to log on and check their messages and reply.

Yeah, i found the fix and sent it to the league admin. Thanks for the info though to the people that responded.

Ramirez

Naw man,I aint fuckin with this stupid shit no more :p I know it won't record,that was like the 4th game in a row for me that didn't record.

DMczaf

Miami @ Chicago N/A N/A N/A
Green Bay @ Buffalo N/A N/A N/A
Arizona @ Baltimore N/A N/A N/A
Kansas City @ Pittsburgh N/A N/A N/A

Get your games in guys!

Fifty

I got my game in. I won 53-3. It didn't register, so I told FMT to just give the win in this wretched game.

Fifty

For the third time, we already played our game. You should be happy I didn't get so fed up I quit like Ramirez. FMT just hasn't given us the win. The other 4 have no such excuse :p

Top Bottom