• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The AWS (abused wife syndrome) ESPN NFL 2005 Xbox league! Last time Sega! LAST TIME!

Fifty

A much, much better time with Madden, but to each their own. This is the ESPN league thread and I will continue to play my games.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Ramirez said:
How anyone could prefere this turd ESPN over Madden this year is beyond me.

Ditto for anyone prancing around with the fucking Madden midgets, when you put it that way.

ShadowRed

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
can't we just enjoy both games, ladies?

I never said you couldn't I just stated that I don't at this point. I'll continue to play Madden, but I won't dump ESPN as I first thought I would for it. Maybe I'll get better at it, maybe I'll get used to the feel of it. I might as well give it a try I did blow 34 bucks.

Mofo

Sorry guys - thus the pain of sharing the gaming TV - I won't be able to get on till after 9 - Konex, you cool with that?

Ramirez

Ditto for anyone prancing around with the fucking Madden midgets, when you put it that way.

Well the midgets play a better game of real football,so yea I guess I gotta go with the midgets on this one :D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yo Dm,when do u want to destroy my Texans?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ok,Im going to go log on for my ass beating :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I caught every break the game could throw at me. For instance, goal line stand, his left tackle runs AWAY from the play. I stared at the replay in disbelief. He was in perfect position to make the stop.

And there was another series where he ran for a first, or so we thought. The game came out and brought the sticks, which of course said he was short even though he passed it and the replay showed it. He challenged and the play stood.

Just one of those games.

Fifty

With Tiki freakin' Barber running for 273 yards and 4 TDs....dare I say it? But I think our stats are in jeopardy :p

when these 3 things happen:

*tiki barber literally powering through julian peterson, andre carter, tony parrish, whoever he wanted on every play

*catches in double/triple coverage

*my wr's either dropping it or the ball hitting them in the helmet as they watch it come to them

then you are going to lose!

gg CK, i am on a cold streak ladies!

only i've had a REAL bad 24 hours of videogame football!

* lost online to DM 6-3 in madden in double overtime because i thought it would end in a tie (i had the ball with about 8 seconds left in the first OT and i just threw bombs cause i thought that would be it) btw i outgained him 250 yards to 80 or something

* Lost my week 2 game to the bills

* Lost again to DM in madden, this time i outgained him 307 - 140

* Lost to the giants

it can only get better from here... can't it? i'm going to go play fifty now

Matrix

Two 66 yard runs...fucking worthless Texans D line.

GG.

DMczaf

gruden.JPG

Bucs go 3-0!

Matrix

ALL YOU GOT IS MIKE AND HIS SHOULDERS! :( FUCKING DIE TEXANS! :(

DMczaf

LOL!

That was funny

Taking advantage of stupid stuff in ESPN is fun. I was actually aiming for your guys during the run, I could have probably out run them.

Matrix

Yea it was funny,but also pretty damn sad....I hate this game *sobs*

Mrbob

Hey Bobster I'm online right now if you want to play. Otherwise we can play tommorrow sometime in the evening.

ShadowRed

Banned
What's with the week long play periods, FMT? At the most you should give people 5 days to get their games in. These down times are too long.

Fifty

Well 5 games have already been played tonight, and since we know everyone in the tourny we can bug them to get their games in. No way will it take that long. We could even do this week in 3 days if we're lucky :)

Ramirez

Well Im goin to play basketball now CP,I'll be back around 8 EST,then I can play from then til about 12 EST...I see that your on now,just get on here and tell me sumthin.

Matrix

CP snapped after the last game against Bog.He might have...

A)killed himself
B)destroyed his copy of ESPN
C)Got tired of the league
E)All of the above

ShadowRed

Banned
Matrix said:
CP snapped after the last game against Bog.He might have...

A)killed himself
B)destroyed his copy of ESPN
C)Got tired of the league
E)All of the above

Didn't he do this last game? Didn't respond to any replies, then the day before the deadline he pops up and is like, "Hey screw you I have a life." I predict the same thing is going on here.

Fifty

Well if you two can play, and Bob plays with Bob, including my game we'll have done 3 tonight :) Leaving only 2 for the week to be finished.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
MAverik...... its 9-15 est....

I hit you up last night to play... lets try to get our game on tonight... I will be back from the gym around 10-30....

Top Bottom