• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The AWS (abused wife syndrome) ESPN NFL 2005 Xbox league! Last time Sega! LAST TIME!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
CP not to be a dick, but we're going to replace you in the league. It just seems like you have no interest in playing, you don't post here or at the official league page, and it sounds like you don't have the time to play. Sorry dude, i'll hit you up for the madden league though

p.s. if you give me a reason NOT to replace you in the very near future (by tomorrow afternoon), i'm all ears

I have interest in the league. Life has just been busy lately. I have time to complete my games, but multiple times is rough. If Ramirez would have played me again right after I would be caught up. Can't blame me for him dropping, then having only 2 days to hook up with a new member to the league.

If the new guy can play me early tomorrow I'd love to stay in. If not, just replace me.

Cloudy

Banned
Palsy, he advanced us already. Since you guys didn't play tomight, the game would've simmed anyways. Why not set up your week 4 game?

nah i'm not going to replace you if you are committed to playing, you are usually a reliable player. i think everyone understands we all have lives, but posting once in a while to give people an idea of when you can play isn't that hard to do.

WHAT A FUCKING PRICK.....GODDAMNIT!!!!!

his name is NOD RANDOM HERO.

I was downing the ball and he pauses the game at 0.01 to go and now is just running around in the menu screen.

He is the biggest cheese I have EVER seen!!!!

FUCK I"M SO PISSED NOW.....NO CLASS AT ALL!!!!

RAR!!!

rdy konex. :D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Cloudy said:
Matrix, why won't you play for real? :(

PS: I invited ya, Solrak :)

Sorry Konex,I was tired and I still stink at the game right now so I'm not having any fun.

Btw read my comments on the espn board.

Cloudy

Banned
Sorry Konex,I was tired and I still stink at the game right now so I'm not having any fun.

You're too used to Madden, dude. That drop back 15 yds and pass doesn't work too great in ESPN :p

ouch.....

Getting picked off by Konex 6 times and getting sacked by my DEs 10 times...my QB would have the lowest self-esteem ever possible. :(

Well, looks like Gunstar is my next opp then. Best time for me is tomorrow around noon to about 4pm mountain time (6pm est). Won't be around tomorrow night. A friend is headed back to Vegas Wednesday morning.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Konex some of those ints near the end I gave to you,I know running back that far he would get picked off.I was more upset about my hot route ints near the sidelines that were picked and those were on rollouts.

And no matter what you say Konex...I prefer Madden over Espn,even if it means I lose my skillz at espn,the upside is im getting pretty damn good at Madden.

Hey guess what....

Xbox Live and "My Live" on Xbox.com will be unavailable from 2:00 A.M. to 4:00 A.M. PDT on August 17, 2004 for preventive maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

no wonder. :(

Matrix

Ughh I was going to go online and play madden...guess I'll try to get some sleep with visions of Konex and Solrak haunting me in my dreams.

mofo if you don't give some kinda response that you're still interested in the league by 7pm pacific, i'm going to have to replace you (i also pm'ed him yesterday). sorry dude, but we need to get this moving

Mofo

FrenchMovieTheme said:
mofo if you don't give some kinda response that you're still interested in the league by 7pm pacific, i'm going to have to replace you (i also pm'ed him yesterday). sorry dude, but we need to get this moving

I dont mean to be a dick, but I guess I'm out. This just isn't fun anymore, and I've been on the road way to much lately. Last time I checked on Sunday we we're still in last weeks brackets...

Again sorry, but after the fiasco with Ram and the fact that I can't be on every single night, I'm out.

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
Cerebral Palsy said:
Well, looks like Gunstar is my next opp then. Best time for me is tomorrow around noon to about 4pm mountain time (6pm est). Won't be around tomorrow night. A friend is headed back to Vegas Wednesday morning.

This could be a problem, I don't get home from work until about 6:30 - 7:30 PM EST. Is there any other time you can play?

Fifty

You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding. Me.

I played an ok game with HG. Jamal got hurt, but I got the win. No, wait, I didn't. The bitch froze again at the results screen.

ShadowRed

Banned
Fifty said:
You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding. Me.

I played an ok game with HG. Jamal got hurt, but I got the win. No, wait, I didn't. The bitch froze again at the results screen.

LOL dude why do you people keep posting this stuff? Why don't you try posting when the game works, oh wait then no one would be posting if we had to wait for that to happen.

Fifty

Well, the stats did upload finally. Very, very bittersweet. KJ, my #1 WR who has been having a great season is out for 2 weeks, and..............

JAMAL LEWIS OUT FOR 12 WEEKS. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1078793871.jpg

I believe in you, Kordell!!!!!
r_kordell_i.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fifty said:
Well, the stats did upload finally. Very, very bittersweet. KJ, my #1 WR who has been having a great season is out for 2 weeks, and..............

JAMAL LEWIS OUT FOR 12 WEEKS. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1078793871.jpg

I believe in you, Kordell!!!!!
r_kordell_i.jpg

LOL! YES!!!!!!!!!!

And KBar!? Tiki Barber will distance himself for the rushing trophy!

Cloudy

Banned
You guys are probably getting all these injuries because you're not auto-subbing your guys out at 65%. Notice how the Broncos don't have any injuries :)

hgplayer1

Cloudy said:
The only answer I can't provide is why ESPN games hate you :(

Dont feel bad konex, EA games hate Ramirez too

Im not sure how to handle this...we couldn't connect,not even for a voice chat session...I played Matrix right after I tried Wellie with no problems and he played Dskills with no problems,ugh

that was in the Madden tourney.

Top Bottom