• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The AWS (abused wife syndrome) ESPN NFL 2005 Xbox league! Last time Sega! LAST TIME!

your game was reported CP.

p.s. dudes, get your games in before tomorrow night, because i won't be back to advance to the next week until sunday, and i probably wont advance to the next week at that point until monday (getting home late). so, if you want to play your week 5 games sometime in the next week, those last 3 games better be finished in 24 hours!

AztecaGX

I can play in about an hour or so. If you can log on at 10:30 central and stay on for 30 minutes if I don't show up by then I would be there. I can't play till after 10 PM Central time for the rest of the week. I'm off all day Sunday.

Ok. I'll be on for most of the night til about 1:00 am.

P.S. Thanks Malley.

AztecaGX

Good game, Shadow. I thought it wasn't going to record it, but it did. Was starting to get pissed. It was on that Reporting Results screen for over 5 minutes!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
i have some business tonight at the Usher/CHristina Milian/Kanye show tonight out in Philly, so I have a real small window between work and the show to make something happen, i may be able to come home for my lunch to make something happen, but I got to get to the arena of the show around the time the artists get there so let me know something Bog....

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
damn this is going to suck..... I will be not be able to play after like 5 oclock.... i will be on the road... if I can i will... if not, the only way is to let me know if u get a lunch or whatever...

hgplayer1

this is pretty cool.....if it works.....I keed

--- ANNOUNCEMENTS 8.19.04 ---
Daily league update emails! You can now get a summary of your league's daily activity via email. Admins, turn on this feature for your league under "League Settings".

More formatting options! You can now add images, links, and text formatting to news articles, top stories, recaps, and message board posts

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
sorry guys I am out for the night.... I guess i was looking forward to showing ricky williams how a real running back runs... but I guess it wasnt meant to be, unless we can wait till tomorrow, if not, I wont be back from the place until late late late night, like early tomorrow....

Rodriguez

Rather than PMing me or posting in this thread, Boob decides to lay a challenge out in a Madden thread. Christ, what a boob. Any other threads I should be aware of? Maybe he left a challenge in the "What should Retro do next" thread or the "Official Star Ocean 3 site live" thread.

MrBoob said:
Maybe I'll check out the Star Ocean 3 site tonight if Rodriguez doesn't show up for our league game.

What a boob.

ShadowRed

Banned
Can't FMT pass admin over to say Kon and when the last game gets played move the league up a week? At least the rest of us will be able to play and when FMT gets back Sunday he can play his game and move the week up again.

PS NM I have my answer to this question.

Bog

Junior Ace
Malley, the only time I can play is tomorrow at like... I dunno, 12pm or 12:30pm (EST). But I'm leaving for the weekend soon after that.

Mrbob

I'm waiting online one more time and it looks like Andy Douche has chickened out once more. You only have a few more days to hide!!!

Fifty

Have you guys ever used PMs and actually set a time up? Or have you just been calling each other names and going online at the wrong time?

Cloudy

Banned
Mrbob said:
I'm waiting online one more time and it looks like Andy Douche has chickened out once more. You only have a few more days to hide!!!

Just set up a time cos he was on waiting for you earlier this evening. I played him twice....

Mrbob

Fifty said:
Have you guys ever used PMs and actually set a time up? Or have you just been calling each other names and going online at the wrong time?

Lol, pretty much!

We've actually tried to set up games twice already via PM but things have fallen through. Don't worry though, we'll get the game in, and he can take his beating!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Man Cubs fans and Yankee fans are friggin slow.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
just getting back from the show.... WOW.. is all i have to say... I have work tomorrow. but maybe I can take lunch and come and play around 12-30 or 1... I need sleep

Bog

Junior Ace
I'll turn on ESPN when I get home at 12:15ish and just leave it on until I leave for the weekend. If you come on, just challenge me.

Rodriguez

Matrix said:
Man Cubs fans and Yankee fans are friggin slow.

In our defense, we have to schedule our league games around Yankee/Cub games. Not only are both teams entertaining to watch, but also, they are playing games that actually mean something, unlike those shitty Astros you root for. HAHA! Andy Pettitte gone for the year! Weep for me now Matrixdjflknfnefndjfw, you skinny, ugly, still lives in his parents' basement, worthless piece of crap.

And god damn it, Boob! Take your beating like a man!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Bog said:
I'll turn on ESPN when I get home at 12:15ish and just leave it on until I leave for the weekend. If you come on, just challenge me.

When are u leaving??? after one of the more involved nights in my life I have gotten to the office a little late, and need a little time to pack up siome stuff here... whats good for you>?

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
alright, I have to wait on this water guy right now... he is coming to pick up my water cooler in my office, after him, I will leave, IM me at MRBLACKNJ when its too late

Bog

Junior Ace
Malley and I couldn't get a time worked out today (hey, we're both busy people), so we'll play Sunday night. Then by Monday we can start the next week's games. FMT won't be around this weekend anyway, so it's all good.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rodriguez said:
In our defense, we have to schedule our league games around Yankee/Cub games. Not only are both teams entertaining to watch, but also, they are playing games that actually mean something, unlike those shitty Astros you root for. HAHA! Andy Pettitte gone for the year! Weep for me now Matrixdjflknfnefndjfw, you skinny, ugly, still lives in his parents' basement, worthless piece of crap.

And god damn it, Boob! Take your beating like a man!

You live in a van near a school you short angry douche,Id rather live with my parents on the upper eastside of Manhattan where the money flows down the streets :p

I'm over the Stros and have been for atleast a month,your words fall on death ears.I'm all about football right now and boy I cant wait to see how shitty your Bills are again..isnt that your lovely football team?

Rodriguez

My team is New England, you fruity interior decorator.

Look at your teams. Astros, Texans, Rockets. They're all fucking douche bag losers, just like you.

Matrix

I miss the old Effy.

Matrix

Cloudy said:
Great games, Matrix. Those Jags are giving me all I can handle lol

Man that second game I couldnt get the run going at all,that shut me down big time cause you could easily defend the pass :(

GG's.

Matrix

I'll play him later today..I'm espn'ed out right now,my mind wouldnt be in the game and I want to atleast show up and not get blown out.

Matrix

Yep,is 10 pm eastern time ok?

I also have to send you a friend request.

Cloudy

Banned
Online League Play
The standard-setting online quality that you have come to know from ESPN Videogames now includes online leagues and tournaments, a real time sports ticker that gives updates of other games in progress, and an advanced messaging system that let’s you keep in touch with your opponents whenever they are online.

Why does NHL have this this while NFL doesn't?

Top Bottom