• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The AWS (abused wife syndrome) ESPN NFL 2005 Xbox league! Last time Sega! LAST TIME!

DMczaf

Fifty said:
You didn't ask when we had seen him :p

Well theres no chance of me playing him if the last time you've seen the man was at 4 in the morning!

fugitive.jpg

"I always find my man!"

ShadowRed

Banned
Hey FMT the guy I am supposed to be playing this week has gone AWOL. I contacted him about playing on Monday, afetr you progressed the season, and he didn't respond to my IM. He respoded at first, when I asked if he was there, he typed yes, then I asked him when would be a good time to play and he didn't respond. He hasn't logged in for the past 2 days, and I can't play with any regularity until Sunday, after today. Left a message on the ESPN boards and he hasn't responded.

he's gone, i have no tolerence for non-GA feet dragging. anyone from GA who wants in our league as the steelers contact me in this thread. of course, if Ramirez wants them back ill give it to him. but contact me anyways dudes

hgplayer1

(NEW)8. There is a flaw with the stats. I notice that every time there's a clipping penalty, etc. you are penalized the 15 yards and you also get the 15 yards taken away from your stats. Penalties don't take off yards you previously had.

This has been addressed in the Xbox auto update due out today

from the updated FAQ posted today at the espnvideogames forums

Cloudy

Banned
GA Quick Poll
Your vote has been counted

Madden or ESPN NFL?

ESPN NFL for me! - 67.89%
· (167 votes)

Madden all the way! - 13.82%
· (34 votes)

I like them both - 10.98%
· (27 votes)

I hate football - 7.32%
· (18 votes)

246 votes submitted

The voters have spoken o_O

DMczaf

246 votes? Thats almost as bad as those guys in the sales threads saying "My store has ESPN outselling Madden!! That means Madden is doing badly everywhere!"

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wow that poll makes me throw up in my mouth.

DMczaf

Oh come on Konex, dont pull that "Im innocent..." game again. If that poll was the other way around you would act like it was never there.

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
Cerebral Palsy said:
Gunstar, I'll be around all night and ready to play. Just post here or message me on XBL when you're home from work and can play.

Signing on now!

TheDuce22

Banned
I dont know how much more of this I can take. For anyone with a heart condition or anyone who angers eaisly, never ever use the cardinals.

Ramirez

I want in,but if its a hassle considering your leaving go ahead and let someone else have it,but I can play the game tomorrow after 3 EST.Just let me know...

Cloudy

Banned
Microsoft just made a change to the LSP security settings to allow all account types access to our service. If you had previously been unable to connect to our server we recommend that you sign out, reboot and sign back in. We do not know how many people are affected by this versus how many cannot connect due to home network configurations.

If you continue to have trouble connecting then we can start investigating individual gamertags and / or working through possible home networking solutions. When reporting connectivity problems to me from now on please include your gamertag, router / firewall make and model, what firmware revision your router / firewall is using, and whether you have port forwarding enabled for UDP 3074.

Bobster, go try your Bog gamertag now. If it still doesn't work, post it in this thread and they might be able to get it working for you....

http://www.espnvideogames.com/community/forums/viewtopic.php?t=33002&start=390

Cloudy

Banned
Ramirez said:
I want in,but if its a hassle considering your leaving go ahead and let someone else have it,but I can play the game tomorrow after 3 EST.Just let me know...

FMT just invited ya and Shadow is online....

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Sorry about that game DM, if you cant tell I got pissed and went into self destruct mode. I guess a 17 point swing with a minute to go in the first half will do that to you.

Also, way to go Sega! Your new update does a great job of making sure that the results report for all season games.

This is rediculous. Gunstar won 24-17, and my Xbox is frozen at the "Reporting Game Results. Please Wait." dialogue box. Hopefully he got through.

p.s. 2K5 feels waaaaaaaaaaaaay weird after playing Madden this last week,

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Cerebral Palsy said:
This is rediculous. Gunstar won 24-17, and my Xbox is frozen at the "Reporting Game Results. Please Wait." dialogue box.

same thing just happened to me and DM, and he took me behind the woodshed.

ShadowRed

Banned
I can play in about an hour or so. If you can log on at 10:30 central and stay on for 30 minutes if I don't show up by then I would be there. I can't play till after 10 PM Central time for the rest of the week. I'm off all day Sunday.

Top Bottom