• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth |OT| Pixel Heart Mother

Steez

Mike Maulbeck (Spooder) is already jokingly forming an army on Twitter to overthrow Gabe and take his throne.

Valve needs to press (X) to release Rebirth already.

Ugh, between his official "apology" and this, it's clear that he didn't learn anything.

Also, it's unlocked!!!

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Hooray! It's finally released! Now I get to play it.... in 6 and a half hours when I get home!

Well, enjoy everyone. You lucky bastards. I wish I could sit at home all day watching livestreams and playing it. But I have to make some money.

gngf123

So, If you try out a gamepad, it seems like it disables keyboard input. If you decide you don't like gamepad controls you need to restart unless I've missed something.

EDIT: And the reverse. Seems to lock it to whatever device you use when the game starts up.

ColEx

When is it up on PSN? Tomorrow? Not seeing it on the store atm, and i cant find any recent official word on it.

Steam is being real shitty to me right now. It has frozen both times I opened the game and now it's being real spotty at launching.

When is it up on PSN? Tomorrow? Not seeing it on the store atm, and i cant find any recent official word on it.

It'll go up today at an unspecified time in the Grace Chen Time zone. Sony isn't really consistent with the PSN Store update times :\

CassSept

Haha

[Items]
Tanuki Leaf item from Mario series, turns you into a statue if you stand for a while. I have to check if you don't get dmg too but I'm too afraid to lose health, at Depths II right now E: Yeah, gives you invulnerability to damage, cool for harder boss stages!

is anyone else having some keyboard problems? Here it either stops working altogether, or it starts writing a word repeatedly D:

Beat mom at first try
2/10 would not do a 1000-episodes series on youtube
Kind of disorienting how everything harder to dodge due to the smooth framerate

The only thing I can say I kinda don't like so far is the map. I feel like it lacks clarity and I don't like not being able to see the whole map at once.

KiDdYoNe

So, uh... i'm kinda new to the Isaac and have a question or two.

This is "try to learn" or is there any tips or something ingame?
Anything lasts from run to run? I mean, like upgrades or something.
And why do I donate?

Top Bottom