• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth |OT| Pixel Heart Mother

zdtnhw.png

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
i want to play steam version on arcade stick while playing vita version with my toes

gaben and sony pls

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Clearly it's time for Edmund to take a hit out on Gabe Newell and announce it on Twitter.

That's how these things work, right?

Anustart

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF GAME ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your bibles ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Finalow

steam users status: rekt

well I'm looking forward to play this, I still have one month of ps+. I'll probably start it after I'm done with Bayonetta 2, if I can wait that long.

NotLiquid

I realize I didn't specify this (and I'm going to update the OP with it) but for the consideration of many people here trying to go into the game unspoiled - please spoiler tag any material that relates to secrets/unlockables/new chapters, specifically those that are new to Rebirth. It's pretty hard to manage "spoilers" in regards to this game (no really big deal in spoiler-tagging things like new items and regular occurrences) and I think things like The Chest and the Polaroid have passed their statute of limitations quite some time ago (hell they're even explicitly mentioned in the soundtrack list). But there are some brand new things in here that requires a bit more consideration for newcomers, particularly because Edmund intended on people to go into the game fresh.

Hope they keep a calm head and don't threaten to burn Valve to the ground. As long as they don't do this we should be good...

Con_Smith

Banned
I'm excited to try this based on the excitement in this thread!

How does this game stack up against two of my other PS+ favorites, Don't Starve and Spelunky? Rated 1-3?

It's as addictive as spelunky with the character abilities of Don't Starve. Honestly if you enjoy both of those you'll love this one. It's more like spelunky in the way that every run can turn ugly at a moments notice unless you know how to properly pick and choose your abilities. Also Cain is OP run status, not sure if it's still the case but his pill invulns make him one of the best for later game once you get over his low hp stats. I've gotten so many great runs just popping pills with Cain.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It's as addictive as spelunky with the character abilities of Don't Starve. Honestly if you enjoy both of those you'll love this one. It's more like spelunky in the way that every run can turn ugly at a moments notice unless you know how to properly pick and choose your abilities. Also Cain is OP run status, not sure if it's still the case but his pill invulns make him one of the best for later game once you get over his low hp stats. I've gotten so many great runs just popping pills with Cain.

Cain unfortunately doesn't get guaranteed good pills anymore.

Kalor

I managed to win a copy of the game on a stream I was watching. I was getting it on PS+ tomorrow anyway but I'm glad I can play it today on Steam.

Well guys, we may not have Isaac Rebirth thanks to Valve.

But at least they let The Slaughtering Grounds in our lives. Thank you Valve.
Not.

Top Bottom