• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth |OT| Pixel Heart Mother

If the game ends up being buggy, I bet we'll see a quick patch. This is one of Nicalis's biggest releases so they want it available and working for everyone.

Even with Nicalis' track record of their catalog, if anything shows up buggy or game-breaking, I have confidence Edmund will make sure it is taken care of immediately.

Also 7 minutes to go...

I'm excited to try this based on the excitement in this thread!

How does this game stack up against two of my other PS+ favorites, Don't Starve and Spelunky? Rated 1-3?

Haunted

I say putting new stuff in spoilers is the right thing to do.

Original is a couple years old at this point, so things from the original should be ok to post without, imo.

kiguel182

Why do I have to wait for tomorrow? This is so not fair.

On another hand I'm getting it for "free". Bah, I want it know!

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

How does this game stack up against two of my other PS+ favorites, Don't Starve and Spelunky? Rated 1-3?

Isaac >>>>>> Spelunky >>>>>>>>>>> Don't Starve

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.

Not as hard as spelunky in my opinion, a lot more forgiving, but can be brutally hard in later levels.

SerTapTap

I can't get too into Spelunky and I try to avoid the shit out of roguelikes in general but damn this game is too good.

Just to let everyone know The PS versions have cross save.

Thank fuck. Too many crossbuy games (I know it isn't cross buy) have ignored cross save lately (futuridium, Pix the Cat)

dLMN8R

Thank god. I hope the PC version has proper cloud support as well, because manually syncing random flash cache and txt files between my laptop and desktop drove me crazy on the original.

Yeah I was just going to ask. Any indication of whether this will support Steam Cloud?

Making file/directory junctions into my OneDrive folder for BoI was kind of a pain :p

The Steam page does say Steam Cloud, so here's hoping it's for everything and not just a limited selection of stuff!!

KarmaCow

Thank god. I hope the PC version has proper cloud support as well, because manually syncing random flash cache and txt files between my laptop and desktop drove me crazy on the original.

The Steam page says cloud support.

Also, where is the Steam thread?

ViviOggi

Content still encrypted
rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif

ominator

Neo Member
3 times? Wow, you must be really good at this.

Just exaggerating. Played the original 170 hours and can't wait. Also the first time ever I played it, I died within a minute and dropped it until many months later a friend explained me the game. Boy was I wrong in dropping it.

Top Bottom