• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I mean, I've been betrayed before - yeah, that's pretty bad. I think I told the story before in one of the old BCTs or other forums (at least definitely in the chat) but cheating in itself... i don't know

seems a lot of people try to 'force' trust in a sense and just lie to themselves LONG after the fact

G-Fex

What do you know about dat NBA Live 95

Jrbycp7.jpg

What's cooler than being cool? Ice cold.

Stupid shit for reddit to upvote I'm guessing?

Either faked or that Dad needs to fucking grow up.

yea and no.

I had malicious ideals for her but she hung herself in the end while I'm kicking back smoking stogies.

Bottom line it's not that serious when there's plenty of fish in the sea and one or two shoulders to cry on...

do you mean metaphorically, or

What is Unreal doing nowadays?

either on that mobile phone grind or Fortnite. I know Black Tusk is working on the next Gears of War with former Epic higher-ups like Rod Ferguson. Unreal Engine 4 starting to get out to other big games like Street Fighter V, Tekken 7, and Kingdom Hearts 3

Silky

Banned
You still on that grind? Waiting for the inevitable Marcus Fenix collection on Xbone, praying to black baby jesus it actually works

Epic will surely deliver.

Until then I gotta keep playing this. Guardian matches got me fucking dying. I've been in a a party with the same ten people and we're just shooting the shit while we play the past ~ 12 matches

harSon

Banned
Epic will surely deliver.

Until then I gotta keep playing this. Guardian matches got me fucking dying. I've been in a a party with the same ten people and we're just shooting the shit while we play the past ~ 12 matches

Epic won't be making it though, since Microsoft owns the IP now...

jWILL253

Banned
1. No one is invulnerable to the emotional stress that comes with being cheated on. But it seems like every dude thinks that they are, and wouldn't make the same mistakes that ol' dude made. As a general rule, most niggas that say they wouldn't be in their feelings in the same situation are probably frontin' like a mothafucka.

2. I don't blame dude for doing what he did, and I don't feel sorry for that thot or the other nigga. Here's the bottom line: If you fuck up another nigga's household, you better be prepared to deal with the consequences. It doesn't matter what the reason is for cheating; if you're willing to fuck sometime else's life up, then you're also willing to have that same fuckery in your life. Plus, if dude really wanted to, he could've done a lot worse than snitching to dude's wife. Niggas done died over less.

G-Fex

Damn now I want tamales. Guess i'm going to the store tomorrow.

Has anyone tried those canned mini tamales?

Also fuck the Nets for making me lose by 1 point. Sorry Pippin :(

DY_nasty

1. No one is invulnerable to the emotional stress that comes with being cheated on. But it seems like every dude thinks that they are, and wouldn't make the same mistakes that ol' dude made. As a general rule, most niggas that say they wouldn't be in their feelings in the same situation are probably frontin' like a mothafucka.

2. I don't blame dude for doing what he did, and I don't feel sorry for that thot or the other nigga. Here's the bottom line: If you fuck up another nigga's household, you better be prepared to deal with the consequences. It doesn't matter what the reason is for cheating; if you're willing to fuck sometime else's life up, then you're also willing to have that same fuckery in your life. Plus, if dude really wanted to, he could've done a lot worse than snitching to dude's wife. Niggas done died over less.

I mean, the term 'cheat' is weird to me for starters because it can mean a lot more to some than others and generally speaking people are terrible at defining their relationships, boundaries, roles, and goals. There are plenty of things that are worse than your SO having sex with someone else. That's an entire topic in itself. Betrayal of trust is huge but simply saying that they kissed/fucked someone and I didn't know about it doesn't really describe the entirety of issues at all.

And regarding that thread, I still firmly believe that dude wasn't even in a relationship with that woman when he was going through her passwords and shit. Everything prior to that thread suggests that he was planted firmly in the "okay friend, reliable +ifneeded intimacy" spot. If you 'separate' or 'take a break' you better make damned sure that when/if you do get back together, you figure out what the fuck together even is - because its not like before.

Slayven

That is bitter nigga thinking.

word.

That is bitter nigga thinking.

in the days immediately following betrayal, "bitter nigga" is exactly what 99 men out of 100 would be. I'm not above it. There will be consequences.

Kreed

I never understood why it got folks so hot about it. Either tip or don't, it is not that serious.

It's because they are thinking about themselves. If you ever have this discussion in real life with someone who has worked/is working in a restaurant as a waiter, they get passionate as fuck over 15% and up because the restaurant is paying them pennies.

Slayven

word.

in the days immediately following betrayal, "bitter nigga" is exactly what 99 men out of 100 would be. I'm not above it. There will be consequence
s.
That is in "keeping it real " territory
It's because they are thinking about themselves. If you ever have this discussion in real life with someone who has worked/is working in a restaurant as a waiter, they get passionate as fuck over 15% and up because the restaurant is paying them pennies.

I have known food service people, but I was talking about the people that talk like the very idea of tipping is a front to their humanity.

strobogo

Banned
I don't even understand how the tipping loophole is legal. It's less a service thing and more a way for restaurants to fuck their employees and skip out on paying a lot of taxes.

DY_nasty

I don't know man... when Dream's says it, I may have to reevaluate some my stances. That's like a preacher saying "do what you have to do :demonic:" right there
Fortunately, your feelings regenerate at twice the speed of a normal man's.

a lesser man would've never got back up after taking those blows from devo

royalan

I think it helps if you've been through it before (being cheated on or just a generally bad break-up). Lord knows I was wildin' OUT over my first bad break-up. But now? I wish a nigga WOULD get me to play myself like that. Shit, I'm still mad over that L I took last week.

See, this is where I don't have any sympathy for that OP: when it came out that he was chasing other pussy while "on a break". That revelation cast doubt over his entire "I've been so faithful to her and buy her all this shit bla bla bla" story he'd been telling up to that point. Like, how you gonna get mad at chick for doing what you basically tried and failed to do? And even if you use the "we were on break" excuse, it's still really fucked up that when you go on break from this girl you wasted no time trying to procure other pussy.

The whole faithful bit went right out the window with that. Clearly that dude was doing his own dirt too, in which case he's kind of an asshole for getting so mad at his GF and wrecking shop.

I think it helps if you've been through it before (being cheated on or just a generally bad break-up). Lord knows I was wildin' OUT over my first bad break-up. But now? I wish a nigga WOULD get me to play myself like that. Shit, I'm still mad over that L I took last week.

See, this is where I don't have any sympathy for that OP: when it came out that he was chasing other pussy while "on a break". That revelation cast doubt over his entire "I've been so faithful to her and buy her all this shit bla bla bla" story he'd been telling up to that point. Like, how you gonna get mad at chick for doing what you basically tried and failed to do? And even if you use the "we were on break" excuse, it's still really fucked up that when you go on break from this girl you wasted no time trying to procure other pussy.

The whole faithful bit went right out the window with that. Clearly that dude was doing his own dirt too, in which case he's kind of an asshole for getting so mad at his GF and wrecking shop.

didn't see that part MJLaugh.jpg

I don't feel bad for OP, cats are too sympathetic because they went through the same shit. This is GAF, mofos will always cover up the truth with half lies to make themselves not seem like the bad guy.

And because this is GAF, I don't trust most stories people in OT write.

Slayven

I don't feel bad for OP, cats are too sympathetic because they went through the same shit. This is GAF, mofos will always cover up the truth with half lies to make themselves not seem like the bad guy.

And because this is GAF, I don't trust most stories people in OT write.

I don't trust anybody

Feel hurt, but don't be tracking down folks on facebook and shit.

I generally agree but I'm definitely in the camp that the spouse deserves to know their mate is a cheating sommbitch. Mothafuckas are bringing home all kinds of sicknesses and diseases home that they caught out there on the chase.

If my boys/bruhs/homies knew a girl I was serious about was tippin out on me and they didn't tell me, I'd be a long, long time before we spoke again. I need to trust that someone out there has my back. Niggas aren't omnicient out this mothafucka, so we need help to cover the blind spots. If my boys don't have it, who does? And I extend that to these sorts of love quadrangle situations too. Let what's done in the darkness come to light. Let intelligent parties make their own decisions about how they want to live and under what circumstances. Only rats & roaches scurry when exposed to the light.

My cousin's life was taken from her in part because she didn't have all the information about that mothafucka to make the best decision for her life (and its safety). Hiding important, potentially life-impacting shit from people is not "protecting" them. It's stealing from them the opportunity to choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom