• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

So I was just involved in an accident. I'll post details and video in a few hours. I've made my decision. That shit I was talking about posting a while back I'll write later. I'll say this much. Fuck Ga. Rev's going home.

breh just don't run into the chupacabra or Blackula, driving on them back roads back to Louisiana.

Silky

Banned
Are there any worthwhile universities on the east coast I should be looking into? I don't think I can keep up going to school in GA if it's taking me this much to look for work.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Are there any worthwhile universities on the east coast I should be looking into? I don't think I can keep up going to school in GA if it's taking me this much to look for work.

you got to be more specific. Do you mean Ivy league, tech schools, state schools, private schools? the East Coast has a shit ton of colleges.

Silky

Banned
you got to be more specific. Do you mean Ivy league, tech schools, state schools, private schools? the East Coast has a shit ton of colleges.

State. Looking to relocate once I finish my two years here. I don't think living in GA alone will really be best for me and I'm really looking to moving out of my parents place soon.

Slayven

Village

Acceptance is the final step.

Final step of what?

Sonic team is a big ass studio that spans the globe, one team is working on a mobile game.

this has happened before. Thats... thats it.

There is litterally nothing special about what is happening.

RP912

Banned
I've never been cheated on. Does it really make you this stupid?

yea and no.

I had malicious ideals for her but she hung herself in the end while I'm kicking back smoking stogies.

Bottom line it's not that serious when there's plenty of fish in the sea and one or two shoulders to cry on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom