• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jWILL253

Banned
Yooo, there's a thread for black folk here?

I'm starting to like it here more and more.

Please redirect yourself to the original post of this thread and answer the questionnaire, so that we may decipher your Ain't Shit-ness, as well as calculate your Black Points.

Kreed

chrome is trash, might as well be using Netscape Navigator

If it wasn't for Chromecast I'd exclusively use Firefox for most things outside of web development testing (I bounce around 5 desktop browsers daily). Not that Chrome doesn't beat out Firefox at times, but I like Firefox's consistency. When I'm on a PC though I like using the Waterfox version of Firefox.

jWILL253

Banned
In today's episode of Music From the 2000's...

Anyone remember that one group that had those dudes with robot helmets. They sure were one and done's, weren't they?

I mean, they never had any fantastic hits from a great album, with possibly the best music video to come out of that era. Nah, no way.

---

Also, this week's One-Hit Wonder.

Junior Senior came and went so damn fast. They had one damn song, and then just vanished. But that song was damn good, and so was the video.

---

And finally, here's this week's Terrible Song From the 2000's.

Bloodhound Gang was an actual thing. And this was an actual song from them. And 5 million people bought that fucking album. Fuck each and every one of those people.

Malyse

I'm willing to bet that a lot of cats in the Emotional Cheat thread don't understand why they are single. Some fucking awful advice in there.

GOAT

B4nOyU8CcAMxA34.jpg
B4nOzInCMAAk1aY.jpg

B4nOzosCIAElDfF.jpg
B4nO0KMCEAAGYXF.jpg

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
In today's episode of Music From the 2000's...

Anyone remember that one group that had those dudes with robot helmets. They sure were one and done's, weren't they?

I mean, they never had any fantastic hits from a great album, with possibly the best music video to come out of that era. Nah, no way.

---

Also, this week's One-Hit Wonder.

Junior Senior came and went so damn fast. They had one damn song, and then just vanished. But that song was damn good, and so was the video.

---

And finally, here's this week's Terrible Song From the 2000's.

Bloodhound Gang was an actual thing. And this was an actual song from them. And 5 million people bought that fucking album. Fuck each and every one of those people.

i havent thought of junior senior since i was in the 8th grade. it was a magical time.

I never saw Space Jam and I don't think I want to.

I was never into sports or basketball as a kid but I knew Michael Jordan was the real deal.

I kinda want to get into Basketball now, that or Hockey.

Space Jam is a fun movie. I was never huge into basketball either aside from liking NBA Jam and I loved the movie.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
it shouldn't be able to put this many hours into one playthrough of DA:I

omg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I stopped at 110-ish in single player, because I would've have played anything else and I wanted some more GTA and Destiny.

110 hours and i JUST did the empress celene thing

and solas is #nuelf as fuck. goddamn this is one self-hating ass don lemonade motherfucker

So I was just involved in an accident. I'll post details and video in a few hours. I've made my decision. That shit I was talking about posting a while back I'll write later. I'll say this much. Fuck Ga. Rev's going home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom