• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

your boy's scared of you? that's gotta hurt. sounds like a really unfortunate thing though, and not being able to find out what's really going on . . .

it's good that you seem to be prepared for whatever could go down, though it'd be a shame if you had to actually drop your man like that

at a glance it looks like he might not know what he wants to do with his life, and he's scared of fucking up after looking at you get your shit together
/amateur armchair psychologist

Malyse

Relationship threads tend to provoke one of two reactions from me:
A. This is why you are single.
B. You should be single because no one is awful enough to deserve you.

J10

Banned
Two-hundred fifty bucks for a giant box of useless shit and another entry in a broken franchise.

Suck my diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
your boy's scared of you? that's gotta hurt. sounds like a really unfortunate thing though, and not being able to find out what's really going on . . .

it's good that you seem to be prepared for whatever could go down, though it'd be a shame if you had to actually drop your man like that

at a glance it looks like he might not know what he wants to do with his life, and he's scared of fucking up after looking at you get your shit together
/amateur armchair psychologist

that's absolutely what it is :/

even looking at some of his friends here and their relationships its clear that he only fucks with them because when he stands side by side with them he can say that he definitely has his shit together. walking with ugly girls to look better by comparison to anyone looking, etc

it sucks because his go-to move with people in life, even before this fukkery i walked into, is the everyonegivesuponme;_;you'rejustlikeeveryoneelse;_;waah move - knowing that, it was really hard for me to ever outright to tell him to gtfo. him and the girl got into it, and i found out MORE shit that i had no idea about and it got ugly enough where i felt i had to just commit to throwing him back in his mom's house for his own good. the only reason i didn't was because his sister asked me not to (she's pregnant, her husband and daughter are staying at his parent's house for another few months until their new home is finished)

its like every 2 days something comes up. really sucks. i can't get my shit done because of it

Village

Best sports outfit is the red and the gold one.

Also just saw that super hero name thread, good point about sinestro. Thats like if someone made a comic and one of the characters were named assholieo " I wonder who going to turn evil "

Driving test this morning y'all.

Parallel parking tho...

that's absolutely what it is :/

even looking at some of his friends here and their relationships its clear that he only fucks with them because when he stands side by side with them he can say that he definitely has his shit together. walking with ugly girls to look better by comparison to anyone looking, etc

it sucks because his go-to move with people in life, even before this fukkery i walked into, is the everyonegivesuponme;_;you'rejustlikeeveryoneelse;_;waah move - knowing that, it was really hard for me to ever outright to tell him to gtfo. him and the girl got into it, and i found out MORE shit that i had no idea about and it got ugly enough where i felt i had to just commit to throwing him back in his mom's house for his own good. the only reason i didn't was because his sister asked me not to (she's pregnant, her husband and daughter are staying at his parent's house for another few months until their new home is finished)

its like every 2 days something comes up. really sucks. i can't get my shit done because of it

Ohhhhhhhhh, your boy is a Pity Mack. thts what the hell is wrong with him. They never change....

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football

Usually it ends up being B. The OP usually is being a complete insensitive, selfish prick but then wondering why things are screwed up. 95% of the thread will say he is being a prick, but the OP will respond to and agree with the 5% that says he is not the problem.

Also, 249 bucks for a videogame is nuts. They can throw all kinds of statues and hats and shirts and maps in the package, but you are still spending 250 bucks for a freaking game.

Onemic

Usually it ends up being B. The OP usually is being a complete insensitive, selfish prick but then wondering why things are screwed up. 95% of the thread will say he is being a prick, but the OP will respond to and agree with the 5% that says he is not the problem.

Also, 249 bucks for a videogame is nuts. They can throw all kinds of statues and hats and shirts and maps in the package, but you are still spending 250 bucks for a freaking game.

which game is this?

RP912

Banned
Man that was a rough-ass vacation weekend. How did everyone else do?

My brother and sister got their cars totaled by a falling tree on Xmas morning. Fucking horrible shit. Insurance isn't taking care of it either. They just got fucked. I feel so bad.

Shit :/...sorry to hear that vinnie mac.

we went to MD for the wife's conference and heading to Philly for a bit to see the family.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jandro you're doing alright by me

pANYWtg.gif

Village

Purple is fine, it just isn't adons color. he's more of a red and gold kinda guy.

* checks steam sales*

Battleblock theater is on sale.

That game is good. And stamper is the narrator.

Never heard the term before but damn it works entirely too well for this

Its old-school as hell. Your boy gets ahead by telling everyone and letting them see how pitiful he is, Woe is him and all that. Its pretty successful until people get so tired of that shit then they just add that person to the list of reasons why they can never get ahead. If only the got a fair shake.....

I feel that Sonic and friends ruined Sonic.
The friends never ruined Sonic. The need for "new gameplay styles" ruined Sonic. That's the main reason Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 are so unplayable. If the games still used most of the same characters but only had the Speed stages, nobody would really mind because those are the levels that people liked.

Sure, we'd lose Pumpkin Hill, but I'd be willing to make that sacrifice if it means we get this.

...well, ok, maybe not. I just wanted an excuse to post that video.

Village

I feel like the shoot sections like eggman and tails can be vouched for, I found them to be fun. they can be vastly improved now, and if anyone can improve some arcade shooting type shit, or arcade anything, its Sega. The treasure hunting shit... I think it can be done, just... I don't trust sonic team with it. Epically after the issue with sonic generations camera, and moving backwards on a 3d plane... mmm. I dunno.

That's usually how it goes. That's why I stop going into them.

Oh btw, happy holidays everyone. I don't gaf alot during holidays. It only comes at work because talking to you is more fun than doing work at work

J10

Banned
what they are hiding is the statue that comes in it ia black, female and handicapped

Anyone know of a way/people that'll trade US PSN $ codes for UK versions? Contest I ran gave out us versions and the guy that won is in the UK

All these collectors edition statues function as talismans that ward off any incoming pussy.

Malyse

I've only ever bought two collectors editions. FFXII was actually same price but in a steel case and KHII.5 because it came with I.5 in a steel case.

G-Fex

I remember I bought the collectors edition of Castlevania portrait of ruin. Cause I loved DoS so much.

Fucking thing sucked.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
CEs of games are much like LootCrate. Shit I will throw out when it's time to move. I don'r want that stuff in my life anymore. I've trimmed down everything. I don't want that stuff. LootCrate is just a subscription to bad gaming shit you'll throw out anyhow. I just feel the same about that shit.

RP912

Banned
The last collectors edition I bought was the God of War Ascension one. It was worth it for the cheap ass Kratos bust alone...the other extra stuff was meh because I gave up on the multiplayer.

The best collectors edition got to be the GTA 4 one. I rocked the hell out of that duffle bag.

G-Fex

CEs of games are much like LootCrate. Shit I will throw out when it's time to move. I don'r want that stuff in my life anymore. I've trimmed down everything. I don't want that stuff. LootCrate is just a subscription to bad gaming shit you'll throw out anyhow. I just feel the same about that shit.

What's a lootcrate?

I bought the Dark Souls 2 collectors edition but it irked me every step of the way. All I really wanted was the art book but noooooooo, I have to get the giant fuck off statue as well. -_-

I suppose it is a nice enough statue though.

RedSwirl

I've only ever bought two collectors editions. FFXII was actually same price but in a steel case and KHII.5 because it came with I.5 in a steel case.

I miss steelbooks.

I don't need the $150 figurines. I ain't got time, money, or space for that shit. Just give me a sleek metal case with a nicer box art on the front, the soundtrack CD, and maybe some special features. Maybe put it in a slip case with the art book. Actually, if I do buy a big-ass-box edition, I'd much prefer it came with the coffee table-size art book instead of the statue.

Good examples: Mass Effect 3 N7 edition, Metal Gear Collection LE, Final Fantasy XII, MGS4 LE, Hardened Edition Call of Duty, etc.

The standard editions of a lot of smaller niche games are about where I'd like special editions to be. Atlus particularly does this with a lot of handheld games -- putting the standard edition in a slip case with a soundtrack and sometimes a mini art book. Witcher 2 did this and so is Witcher 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom