• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
too many NuBlacks for stro

also can we talk about Jamie Foxx's hairline pls

Jamie+Foxx+Annie+Films+in+NYC+9ie1h8cFDz1l.jpg

gorillaz halp

It's running on Forerunner tech. Only explanation for those perfect 45 degree angles.

Malyse

So are we trotting out the guns don't kill people mantra again or are we ready to admit America has a serious gun problem?

A: it's a straight up Disney ass Disney movie. Of course there are songs.
B. Musicals get a bad rep.

Movie was pretty great. They are still doing the deconstruction thing they started with Maleficent and Frozen, but this was less feminist.
Didn't know it was a Disney movie, but I still don't wanna see it. The number of live action musicals I enjoy is extremely low.

Furyous

too many NuBlacks for stro

also can we talk about Jamie Foxx's hairline pls

Jamie+Foxx+Annie+Films+in+NYC+9ie1h8cFDz1l.jpg

Jaime Foxx is the Ali-Al Saachez of fucked up hairlines. Every time you think he's killed this fuckery, he pops up in some new and improved bionic shit. Jaime has some 2026 hairline technology.

Electric flossers are great. Nothing messes with these devices as far as new tech.

*EDIT*

Dogs>>>Cats
Wolves>>>>Panthers
Foxes>>>Bengals
Cougars>>>>Coyotes

Malyse

Jaime Foxx is the Ali-Al Saachez of fucked up hairlines. Every time you think he's killed this fuckery, he pops up in some new and improved bionic shit. Jaime has some 2026 hairline technology.

Electric flossers are great. Nothing messes with these devices as far as new tech.

*EDIT*

Dogs>>>Cats
Wolves>>>>Panthers
Foxes>>>Bengals
Cougars>>>>Coyotes

I got you, Jandro.

But what about horses?

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
This War of Mine is real as hell.

Fucking scavengers raided my base and injured my fast talker. Thank goodness she knew BJJ and had the knife on deck. If she wasn't already sick, she would have caught a body or two.

She woke up the next day sick, wounded, and talking about how she was "content". Stay away from the light.
Ey7LCAf.png

The amount of shit that you have to balance in this game feels almost staggering. I'm probably fucked if anyone on the team dies. That's that Fire Emblem and X-Com shit.

This War of Mine is real as hell.

Fucking scavengers raided my base and injured my fast talker. Thank goodness she knew BJJ and had the knife on deck. If she wasn't already sick, she would have caught a body or two.

She woke up the next day sick, wounded, and talking about how she was "content". Stay away from the light.
Ey7LCAf.png

The amount of shit that you have to balance in this game feels almost staggering. I'm probably fucked if anyone on the team dies. That's that Fire Emblem and X-Com shit.

Somehow This War of Mine didn't register in my mind as a game so you can imagine my shock at seeing how calm you are about this crazy ass situation lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom