• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

Stro you silly dingus.

Why in the heck would you keep watching something you know you won't like? It'd be like me watching disney movies every year.

It's not for you :D

Malyse

After never being allergic to anything besides cats in my life, I found out amoxacillin wasn't for me when I had strep throat and woke up covered head to toe in hives like I had been stung by a few thousand bees.

Fuck Annie. I can't support that shit no matter who is in it. No amount of convincing is going to get me to that or Into the Woods.
100% Enemy.

strobogo

Banned
Stro you silly dingus.

Why in the heck would you keep watching something you know you won't like? It'd be like me watching disney movies every year.

It's not for you :D

Because I had a mom and a sister who liked Annie and my school took a field trip to see a production of it once.

Malyse

Just got out of Into the Woods. Was surprised by the body count. Also, it was closer to an opera than a musical. 80% of the movie was songs. Brunette Emily Blunt looks like Amy Acker.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey man why you gotta hate Jpop/Kpop/K-On/My Sister Can't Be Too Cute/animu waifu fans? Let them have their dreams dammit.

Someone make a thread asking if they believe Transethnic is a legitimate issue.

Wordpress
Drupal
Squarespace
Blogger
Joomla
Tumblr
Your wish is granted.

Just got out of Into the Woods. Was surprised by the body count. Also, it was closer to an opera than a musical. 80% of the movie was songs. Brunette Emily Blunt looks like Amy Acker.

Thanks for the warning. My mom wanted to take me to see that on my birthday. Good thing shit kept happening so it never panned out.

Malyse

Thanks for the warning. My mom wanted to take me to see that on my birthday. Good thing shit kept happening so it never panned out.
A: it's a straight up Disney ass Disney movie. Of course there are songs.
B. Musicals get a bad rep.

Movie was pretty great. They are still doing the deconstruction thing they started with Maleficent and Frozen, but this was less feminist.

Slayven

Slayven really wanted to say comic book store cashier but he remembers his fav comic shops wouldn't have a woman nearby for miles.

My friend in high school mom worked at the only comic shop in the city. But she was worn out, like you can tell she been through some serious shit.

G-Fex

My friend in high school mom worked at the only comic shop in the city. But she was worn out, like you can tell she been through some serious shit.

Much sadness I imagine.

Well, all the nerds migrated to their conventions and are still bothering women to this day.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Precocious child, musical, cheese dick bullshit. I've never seen a version of Annie that didn't make me want to die. The songs themselves are such tripe. Get Annie out of my life forever.
lmao this is that god tier hyperbole that make your posts so entertaining.

too many NuBlacks for stro

also can we talk about Jamie Foxx's hairline pls

Jamie+Foxx+Annie+Films+in+NYC+9ie1h8cFDz1l.jpg

gorillaz halp

What can be said about that tragedy called a hairline that hasn't been said already?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
For me, today I read something ridiculous: a poster asking to see the receipts for how being white is an advantage to any other race. For NeoGAF, it was Tuesday.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
For me, today I read something ridiculous: a poster asking to see the receipts for how being white is an advantage to any other race. For NeoGAF, it was Tuesday.
Ridiculous. That dude ought to be ashamed. I'm still holding out hope it's a miscommunication of some sort but you know how it goes.

I have to see a link. I can't believe such blatant foolishness was actually said, well...actually I can, but I need to call the dude out on it

cdyhybrid

I haven't played enough (or any?) games that came out this year to form a top 5.

I've played this year:

Skyrim
Mario Kart 8
WoW
DOTA 2
Smash Bros.

Malyse

I have to see a link. I can't believe such blatant foolishness was actually said, well...actually I can, but I need to call the dude out on it

Ridiculous. That dude ought to be ashamed. I'm still holding out hope it's a miscommunication of some sort but you know how it goes.

I got you Jack

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=145377289
And
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=145378084

Kreed

Thanks, much better with proper context. No issues with him asking for receipts considering what the poster he quoted said that was bolded:

Well, yes. Being white is generally better in every way, so lots of people of color wish they were white.

And I get what this poster he was quoting was "trying" to say, but there's a lot wrong with that statement as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom