• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
The horse jokes still ain't funny

450_1iceland_3595_copy.jpg

Stop laughing then...

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Brehs.

If you do one thing in 2015 (besides staying safe in tense times), its to laugh at yourself more often.

You'll be surprised how much this can improve your outlook on things in general.

Silky

Banned
Yo whatever happened to that Bioware co-op shooter that was announced? Looked like Left 4 Dead mixed with The Secret World?

Malyse

Reading up on this Tsu social network

I figure that since I can usually make one 1000+ note post a month on tumblr and one 10000+ note post a year, I should be able to be moderately successful. Assuming it's on the level. And I have not idea how viral something needs to go before it starts paying.

But as I said, it's just a few more clicks when I post to reddit, tumblr, gplus and Pinterest, so it's not to bad. And of the social media sites I use, I rather like this one's layout.

Malyse

Yo whatever happened to that Bioware co-op shooter that was announced? Looked like Left 4 Dead mixed with The Secret World?

RECORD SCRATCH. Silky, don't you play with my heart like that. Those are two of my favorite games. And I generally love Bioware's systems.

G-Fex

Cause if you had to live on your twitch stream, nigga you would starve.

That's pretty true. I'm not a variety streamer nor a cam dipshit like so many other guys on twitch. I'm not obnoxious with humor and I'm not some top speedrunner like Cosmo. I don't even have the 500 followers mark and I've been around since the thing started.

Slayven's endowment for backpage ho's? I assume they're the backpages of comics you mean.

Now Slay, don't get mad at me, just count to 3 and look at your black cat poster next to you and tell her "He aint shit!"

Slayven

That's pretty true. I'm not a variety streamer nor a cam dipshit like so many other guys on twitch. I'm not obnoxious with humor and I'm not some top speedrunner like Cosmo. I don't even have the 500 followers mark and I've been around since the thing started.

Slayven's endowment for backpage ho's? I assume they're the backpages of comics you mean.

Now Slay, don't get mad at me, just count to 3 and look at your black cat poster next to you and tell her "He aint shit!"
Kaceytron-sempai will notice you one day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom