• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silky

Banned
he's always telling me how terrible he is with women

nigga STAHP

plywoodsthap.png

Why do you have that and why is it plywoodsthap.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Plywood will have no problem getting ladiez if he dresses up as a pirate. Perfect look for a swarthy hollywood-style pirate. Get some big gold earrings, put on an eyepatch, get that shirt with the ruffles. You'll be swimming in treasure.

I think Plywood's issue is he isn't going to bat for people above his age grade. Go for older ladies. They can appreciate. You're looking for 18 year olds and that's not gonna work. Go for a 30 year old and thank me later.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
At first I was like "man ya'll a bunch of vain motherfuckers thinking anyone cares about your picture" then I remembered this is GAF. I know for a fact someone used to save pictures for a creepy collection (Sentry) but wouldn't be surprised if another poster tried to cop a pic to catfish someone on OKCupid or something.

Silky

Banned
Horse memes.

--

I'd feel flattered if someone used my pic on OKCupid to trick some unsuspecting shmuck into meeting up with him. Especially considering I'm a black male,and it makes me think "which nigga is dirty enough to try to mimic /me/"

isn't there a dude with terabytes of Natalie Portman pics?

I don't even know who Natalie Portman is

Kreed

At first I was like "man ya'll a bunch of vain motherfuckers thinking anyone cares about your picture" then I remembered this is GAF. I know for a fact someone used to save pictures for a creepy collection (Sentry) but wouldn't be surprised if another poster tried to cop a pic to catfish someone on OKCupid or something.

I was referencing that forum full of "Laughing Blacks".

strobogo

Banned
So, fun fact: I don't know if this is still the case, but back in the day Pokemon's mainline releases were actually being handled by different in-house development teams on an alternating schedule. Team A did GSC, while Team B did RSE, and so on and so forth - which is why certain features up and disappeared in certain iterations such as the day and night cycle.

This guy looks like a white version of the dude from Key & Peele.

He's Hawaiian.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
something something take one in the ass every week
I bet that's your solution to everything.
he's always telling me how terrible he is with women

nigga STAHP

-snip
:(
Plywood will have no problem getting ladiez if he dresses up as a pirate. Perfect look for a swarthy hollywood-style pirate. Get some big gold earrings, put on an eyepatch, get that shirt with the ruffles. You'll be swimming in treasure.

I think Plywood's issue is he isn't going to bat for people above his age grade. Go for older ladies. They can appreciate. You're looking for 18 year olds and that's not gonna work. Go for a 30 year old and thank me later.
Sage advice.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone got plans for NYE? I'm just going to sit in front of the TV and do nothing with my life.

It's been a fucked up year for me. One of my roommates is moving out which is great on all accounts (folks, never try to live with two women under the same roof unless they're family) but one big problem, she's taking the dog that's hers, even though I take care of the dog more than she does and she's bonded with me hardcore. It's going to be my last night with this pup and I can't bear it, so I'm gonna be playing with a fucking dog all night and enjoying it. These feels are too much, Man's Best Friend is real. REAL.
jG3o3XTljxK7H_e.jpg

It's been a fucked up year for me. One of my roommates is moving out which is great on all accounts (folks, never try to live with two women under the same roof unless they're family) but one big problem, she's taking the dog that's hers, even though I take care of the dog more than she does and she's bonded with me hardcore. It's going to be my last night with this pup and I can't bear it, so I'm gonna be playing with a fucking dog all night and enjoying it. These feels are too much, Man's Best Friend is real. REAL.
jG3o3XTljxK7H_e.jpg

Well, hey.... At least your son in law is going to start taking up 20 minutes of promo time starting next Monday, rendering Survivor Series useless in the process. That's good right?

jG3o3XTljxK7H_e.jpg
Steal him

Slayven

jG3o3XTljxK7H_e.jpg

Offer to have sex with her for the dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom