• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
It's been a fucked up year for me. One of my roommates is moving out which is great on all accounts (folks, never try to live with two women under the same roof unless they're family) but one big problem, she's taking the dog that's hers, even though I take care of the dog more than she does and she's bonded with me hardcore. It's going to be my last night with this pup and I can't bear it, so I'm gonna be playing with a fucking dog all night and enjoying it. These feels are too much, Man's Best Friend is real. REAL.
jG3o3XTljxK7H_e.jpg

Have you asked her if you can keep it?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Have you asked her if you can keep it?

Yeah. It is her dog, and she knows I want to take care of her. But she's in this whole "I don't need any help" phase that's gonna fuck her over because she's moving to a rough-ass part of town into an old-ass house and has no concept of how bills work. She's screwed. But she's gotta make her own mistakes, so vamoose.

strobogo

Banned
Yeah. It is her dog, and she knows I want to take care of her. But she's in this whole "I don't need any help" phase that's gonna fuck her over because she's moving to a rough-ass part of town into an old-ass house and has no concept of how bills work. She's screwed. But she's gotta make her own mistakes, so vamoose.

You need to do the old "I'll watch him when you need someone to watch him" trick and eventually she'll figure out it is way easier to just leave him with you. I can also confirm living with two girls is fucking awful.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You need to do the old "I'll watch him when you need someone to watch him" trick and eventually she'll figure out it is way easier to just leave him with you. I can also confirm living with two girls is fucking awful.

I told her I'd dogsit for a month at a time. She'll come around and realize it.

Now I'm living with the 21 year old wrestler, and I get an extra room out of it and the garage, and my rent doesn't increase. Makes me happy.

Close friend of mine she is dating a dude with the same name (and initials) as me. I about laughed in her face. She asked me what's funny, and I told her she got a poor imitation of me. The rest of our lunch date was quiet as fuck.

Malyse

Close friend of mine she is dating a dude with the same name (and initials) as me. I about laughed in her face. She asked me what's funny, and I told her she got a poor imitation of me. The rest of our lunch date was quiet as fuck.
That was a little harsh, IMO. Was it ever like that between y'all?

Slayven

maybe she was hoping you would notice her.

That was a little harsh, IMO. Was it ever like that between y'all?

I exaggerate a little, it wasn't dead silent but we got off the subject of dating pretty quickly. But we never mince words with each other. It never worked out for us, timing really killed any chance. But it was clear we had feelings for each other at one point. But ultimately she decided to date–and quickly get engaged to–some buster and that shit didn't work out at all. Dude dipped out with a quickness, he's been trying to get back with her though now that she's making money like crazy.

Slayven

Angelus going to get pulled over by a cop and go "Bootstraps, totally not racial profiling, Totes Yolo" and end up with a nightstick in his ear.

For any one who is going out and drinking, AAA has a free service. Tipsy Tow. You don't have to be a member. From 6pm to 6am tonight and tomorrow, they will take you and your car home for FREE. Call 1-800-222-4357.

Just passing it on.

I wish to God there was a video of this shit tho… I mean yall muthafuckas capture damn near every high school girls bathroom cat fight from Zaire to Siberia n have that shit on World Star 15 mins later but you tellin me not one individual pulled they phone out fast enough to commemorate the fade of the decade? Nobody captured the vision of Aubrey gettin stole on by the man in the picture below all boo’d up wit the n***a he hit in the head witta champagne bottle back in ’99? Im so appalled…Spalding ball…

puffy-steve-stout.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom