• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

Why did I just find this in the Tiny Chat New Years thread? Which one of ya'll is this?

R31RjXE.gif

:lol

bruh...

jWILL253

Banned
DD the type of dude to walk up on his homies spitting game to a couple tipsy thots, and be all like "So what do you think of GamerGate?"

This is DD in real life:

tumblr_mno9hhpVpt1rco2auo2_250.gif

Kreed

I could never watch Friends, Fraiser, or Seinfeld. Always changed the channel if they were on.

Never watched an episode of any of these except the final episode of Seinfeld since all the kids at school were hyping it up and Martin was no longer on the air, and the episode of Friends Aisha Tyler made her first appearance on.

Malyse

DD the type of dude to walk up on his homies spitting game to a couple tipsy thots, and be all like "So what do you think of GamerGate?"

This is DD in real life:

tumblr_mno9hhpVpt1rco2auo2_250.gif
That's fucking stupid. Just stop.

----

Happy new year.
God, 2014 could not get more awful.

Ugh. I fucking hate sql.

ReiGun

Bringin in the New Year watching Yu Yu Hakusho. This dub is perfect, brehs.

(trying to bring us back to the anime part of the cycle cause fuck Fraiser)

jWILL253

Banned
So, a father figure of mine (who happens to be a public official for Pierce County) just dropped off a belated Christmas gift a few minutes ago. We talked a bit, mostly about how the focus for the new year is gonna be "discipline"; staying focused on the things I need to do, further myself on the career I want to have, etc. We wished each other a happy new year, then he left. I went back to the apartment, and opened the envelope he gave me with the gift in it.

It was a Christmas card, with some writing in it from him, a Subway card, and a $20 bill. I picked up the $20... and it somehow turned into five $20's.

Maybe I should take the Revanche approach to the new year, because that is one hell of an omen, and quite a way to end 2014.

Bring it on, 2015...

Order

So, a father figure of mine (who happens to be a public official for Pierce County) just dropped off a belated Christmas gift a few minutes ago. We talked a bit, mostly about how the focus for the new year is gonna be "discipline"; staying focused on the things I need to do, further myself on the career I want to have, etc. We wished each other a happy new year, then he left. I went back to the apartment, and opened the envelope he gave me with the gift in it.

It was a Christmas card, with some writing in it from him, a Subway card, and a $20 bill. I picked up the $20... and it somehow turned into five $20's.

Maybe I should take the Revanche approach to the new year, because that is one hell of an omen, and quite a way to end 2014.

Bring it on, 2015...

Damn, he made sure you living right and eating right

akira28

whats the story with watermelon.gif

is he afraid dude is looking at him eating watermelon? is he checking out the dude? i don't get the implied.

Silky

Banned
Oh that's the pastor from The Walking Dead. You should've just said that Angelus. Damn. Expecting a nigga to know some obscure shit. Fuck you think I am, an anime fan?

also i dont see the resemblance, he is handsome

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, compared Frasier with Seinfeld is fucking horrible. Not all white shows are the same. Fuck Frasier and everything about it.

Fuck Frasier. Fuck Seinfeld.

Those three are all the same to me. Like the trifecta of trite shit in TV show form.

Frasier is fucking terrible and makes me more embarrassed of being white than slavery.

This is the worst end to 2014 I can think of

HKDX3vz.jpg

Frasier is great goddammit

No date for NYE for me. The girl I asked was up for it this morning when I got to work, but once closing time hit, she decided to stay home. Not that I completely blame her since it's nearly 50 degrees out (and getting colder; we were gonna watch the fireworks), but still sucks all the same.

Happy New Year's though...I guess.
W68Ii.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom