• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No date for NYE for me. The girl I asked was up for it this morning when I got to work, but once closing time hit, she decided to stay home. Not that I completely blame her since it's nearly 50 degrees out (and getting colder; we were gonna watch the fireworks), but still sucks all the same.

Happy New Year's though...I guess.
W68Ii.png

50?

50?

Stayed in because it's almost 50 out?

50? Fahrenheit? Not Kelvin?

DominoKid

No date for NYE for me. The girl I asked was up for it this morning when I got to work, but once closing time hit, she decided to stay home. Not that I completely blame her since it's nearly 50 degrees out (and getting colder; we were gonna watch the fireworks), but still sucks all the same.

W68Ii.png

Shit i wish it wish 50 degrees outchea tonight

Last famous person I talked to was the asshole Travis Barker. Back when Houston had the super bowl and I worked a T-Mobile party for the night. Whixh was only good for watching a dude cat h his wife cheating with one of the guys from a D4L-like one hit wonder group at the time. And watching Snoop pick up 3 random girls off the street in his limo while leaving the event when be already left with 7 girls

W68Ii.png

I'm in the same boat, granted she asked me to go out and I wanted to stay home. Not trying to get shot, talking about she wants to go to Froggers like this is college and shit.

No, seriously, I have not known of that show's existence until late last year. Never seen it, heard of it from friends or family.

That's fine, I ain't seen it either until a few years back but it's a great show.... though hard for a lot of people to get into at first.

ReiGun

Beef staying in because of 50 degree weather. Meanwhile, this 20 degrees in B-more been disrespecting the fuck out of me, my coat/clothes, and my covers all week. :|

Which season? Why is Yusuke's mon so shitty?

Watching the end of the Dark Tournament. Decided to spend the night watching different eps from some of my favorite anime.

Kuwabara's "death" still gets me, brehs. "You risked it all on Urameshi's fight and now I'm gonna do the same. So make a place for me, and make sure my wake is as good as his." ;_;7

RP912

Banned
It's 50 degrees outside but -10 inside of this house.

Its cold as fuck in here. I'm bundled up looking like the silhouette of The Color Purple in here :/

strobogo

Banned
I wonder who was the white business executive who coined the term "urban" as a safeword for "black people and sometimes Hispanics like Moris"

Idk. It's weird. I could see like...inner city maybe. But urban always gave me visions of a big multicultural city.

Also LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL at people in Cali not going out because it is 50 degrees out. For like 50% of the country, it is below 50 degrees for 9 months or more of the year.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A year passing means nothing. What matters is your day to day and what you're doing to change it. Don't let this bum you out.

Ring in that new year, or is that just ringing in my head from the shots. By the club goers and the cops. I'm no g-unit on top looking down and count downing til the pops. Cold out, crowd running for their life in this impromptu marathon. Irony the song skips to B.O.B. I rage against this, machine, cycle of violence. Yet I don't nothing to fix the problem, that's the American way. Not one of those that constantly get throwed to not feel an empathic pain. Turn the corners on the troubled times of twenty one four. Progress on to the progress of the world tried to hinder. 2015 ain't nothing special but maybe in 2016. No bama, no hope, yet a different policy. Help the minorities not drop back down to 3/5ths. And Slay will forever be ain't shit

long ass non-sequitur

jWILL253

Banned
Ring in that new year, or is that just ringing in my head from the shots. By the club goes and the cops. I'm no g-unit on top looking down and count downing til the pops. Cold out, crowd running for their life in this impromptu marathon. Irony the song skips to B.O.B. I rage against this, machine, cycle of violence. Yet I don't nothing to fix the problem, that's the American way. Not one of those that constantly get throwed to not feel an empathic pain. Turn the corners on the troubled times of twenty one four. Progress on to the progress of the world tried to hinder. 2015 ain't nothing special but maybe in 2016. No bama, no hope, yet a different policy. Help the minorities not drop back down to 3/5ths. And Slay will forever be ain't shit

long ass non-sequitur

whoa.png
stahp

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
and just to prove my point from before

sex & the city
frasier
seinfeld
friends
cheers
and a poor motherfucker admitting to never seeing the wire

all became units of measure over the last 50something posts when addressing dd's inability to defend himself

D i Z

80s is hot. I get warm in the mid 70s. My ideal weather is low 50s-60 even, perhaps partly cloudy as well. Shorts and hoodie weather.

In Cali, 80 is moderate. When it's 100 at night time during a drought, we call that hot. These mountains do strange things to the temperature in the basins out here.

akira28

I wonder who was the white business executive who coined the term "urban" as a safeword for "black people and sometimes Hispanics like Moris"

they used to call the shit "race" or name the particular race. Now they can say minority, or ethnic. But when they say "urban" it's like they're shooting for a particular kind of fish.

edit:

happy New YEars ya'll

ishibb : *salute*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom