• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

Happy New Year, y'all.

May the big booty women and big dick men (depending on your preference) flow like water into your lives this year. Flourish, my niggas.

strobogo

Banned
In Cali, 80 is moderate. When it's 100 at night time during a drought, we call that hot. These mountains do strange things to the temperature in the basins out here.

I went to Cali last Feb and it was in the mid to upper 60s and people were straight up wearing heavy jackets while I was laying out on the beach.

whoa.png
stahp
Lol the entire thing was only to say Slay ain't shit, so I was going aimlessly til the last line

D i Z

I went to Cali last Feb and it was in the mid to upper 60s and people were straight up wearing heavy jackets while I was laying out on the beach.

We're not build for that kind of nonsense out here. We live on dormant volcanoes and fault lines that act up during the heat.

friend texted me "Is this really how Ima kick through the door for New Years just got into a MUTHFUKEN WRECK FUCK!!!!"

all I could say back was "ayy lmao"

One of Polygon's editors - I think it was McElroy - once posted a heat map of an article to show how much of an article readers actually read. It ended up being a section just below the fold (the bit you have to scroll past when a page first loads.) After that, most people never finish an article.

Nielsen research shows most people only read 20% of an article's text. Here's a thing on it.

Yes, as a writer by trade, this does depress me.
If I'm clicking an article I'm eating the entire thing. Bit that took awhile to figure out what sites to just straight up block from google searches and loading in the browser because of bad layout, ads, and such

ReiGun

One of Polygon's editors - I think it was McElroy - once posted a heat map of an article to show how much of an article readers actually read. It ended up being a section just below the fold (the bit you have to scroll past when a page first loads.) After that, most people never finish an article.

Nielsen research shows most people only read 20% of an article's text. Here's a thing on it.

Yes, as a writer by trade, this does depress me.

Not surprising. Dudes on here won't even read a three paragraph OP to get context before posting some bullshit. No way are they reading any articles.

jWILL253

Banned
Had to get in my last ain't shit moment for 2014, y'all.

So, after my father figure dropped off the Christmas gift, guess what the first thing I did with the money was.

That's right...
I went to Ezell's and copped a 1LB chicken tender combo with the mashed potatoes and fries.

Nigga sittin' here grubbin' watching Archer like
wow.png
obama.png
diddydatazz2.png

jWILL253

Banned
Watching DBZ now. Gohan vs Cell. They were about to jump this nigga Goku for giving Cell that Senzu Bean.

Wouldn't you!? Not even Drake would help Cell like that.

I keep tryin'a tell y'all that Goku is the worst on that show.

Nigga be settin' his own fam up to fail, just for him to come through and steal the spotlight. Nigga blew up a planet that was the native land of the Blackest character on that show, just to beat one dude. Then he comes back all smiles like "Ayy lmao".

Goku is the JC of anime.

Imm0rt4l

Nah, I loved it. One of my favorite books. And yea I recommended it to BCT months ago, but ya'll don't hear me tho.
I'm pretty sure that I replied to your recommendation saying that I was planning on reading it after the book I was reading at the time. I definitely remember you mentioning it in bct.

At least I think I replied to you. I think my first time hearing about it was from Mumei?

Kreed

No, seriously, I have not known of that show's existence until late last year. Never seen it, heard of it from friends or family.

I watched it after the BCT went in on Slayven for never seeing it. Good show but over hyped IMO. The best thing about it for me was finally learning where 5 or 6 overused gifs on GAF originated and knowing that almost every black actor from the Walking Dead was on the show at one point or another.

I'm pretty sure that I replied to your recommendation saying that I was planning on reading it after the book I was reading at the time. I definitely remember you mentioning it in bct.

At least I think I replied to you. I think my first time hearing about it was from Mumei?

It's all good bruh, I'm just messin.

I keep tryin'a tell y'all that Goku is the worst on that show.

Nigga be settin' his own fam up to fail, just for him to come through and steal the spotlight. Nigga blew up a planet that was the native land of the Blackest character on that show, just to beat one dude. Then he comes back all smiles like "Ayy lmao".

Goku is the JC of anime.

Uh, Goku didn't blow up Namek.
Goku: I just think Cell should be able to fight at full power.
troll.png

Tien, Trunks, and Yamcha:
mindblown.png

Krillin:
why.png

Piccolo:
snoop.png

Gohan:
whoa.png
sadcam.png

Cell: "I'm about to beat the brakes off this lil nigga."
heh.png

Then later

Cell: I'ma let the homies fight too
iawkz.png

Everyone else:
8j4rH.png

harSon

Banned
Man, I watched the movie Captive last night - and it was horse shit - but I couldn't help but notice that Rosario Dawson is aging like fine wine. I mean... Trance should have won best picture for that scene of her walking down the hall.

Real talk, I'd bob for rotten apples in a tub of Magic's cum just for the possibility of seeing a cubist painting of Rosario's bare body out the side of my eye.

Man, I watched the movie Captive last night - and it was horse shit - but I couldn't help but notice that Rosario Dawson is aging like fine wine. I mean... Trance should have won best picture for that scene of her walking down the hall.

Real talk, I'd bob for rotten apples in a tub of Magic's cum just for the possibility of seeing a cubist painting of Rosario's bare body out the side of my eye.

after seeing her in that Silent Jay movie,

Rosario can have me anywhere, any time.

Order

HarSon man......

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Cubist painting

goddammit lmao

Guys.

I was playing the Halo 5 beta and my boyfriend comes over, starts getting himself drunk and the first comment he has on H5 is that it "reminds him of Call of Duty." He's not even a shooter sort of guy.

I think he might be the one.

happy new year monicas

strobogo

Banned

eeeek.gif

jWILL253

Banned
Uh, Goku didn't blow up Namek.

Technically, no, he didn't.

But this is Goku we're talking about.

Nigga travels back and forth from King Kai's planet like it's nothing.

Nigga is the strongest Saiyan in the universe.

You telling me this fool couldn't just teleport that nigga to a lifeless rock to fight on?

EDIT: Harson, what the hell is up with you and Magic Johnson's sperm?

Goku is more like the DY of DBZ characters. Never stays in one place for too long and dodging his son like Wesley tried to dodge the IRS

Imm0rt4l

8eAT7Vr.png

Goku is more like the DY of DBZ characters. Never stays in one place for too long and dodging his son like Wesley tried to dodge the IRS

Meanwhile Piccolo is more or less ostracized/demonized is the closest thing to a father gohan ever had.

Technically, no, he didn't.

But this is Goku we're talking about.

Nigga travels back and forth from King Kai's planet like it's nothing.

Nigga is the strongest Saiyan in the universe.

You telling me this fool couldn't just teleport that nigga to a lifeless rock to fight on?

EDIT: Harson, what the hell is up with you and Magic Johnson's sperm?
To be fair, Goku didn't have instant transmission yet

Nigga,what

Man if this is what 2015 holds I don't want it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom