• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of those cat ear headphones has anybody seen people in public wearing animal tails? Like as an accessory. I've seen it on the train a few times, they tend to be scene kids. It's some dumb shit

I did exactly once at community college. Fun fact: they're basically fetish cues for furries in the way bandanas were for gay dudes back in the day.

Malyse

tumblr_nenyjwqHT51tbj25ao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nel29sX0at1tbj25ao1_1280.jpg
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/axent-wear-cat-ear-headphones
$150 a pop, brehs.

Speaking of those cat ear headphones has anybody seen people in public wearing animal tails? Like as an accessory. I've seen it on the train a few times, they tend to be scene kids. It's some dumb shit

Did I never talk about that walking goddamn stereotype I saw coming out of gamestop? The dude was obese, wearing a comic t-shirt that was at least one size too small, gut hanging out the front and the sides, asscrack peeking out and a red and black foxtail clipped to the back of his (filthy) jeans. He was driving some busted car with a million anime bumper stickers and he had a fucking massive gamestop bag just full of games.

I saw another kid wearing a rainbow colored one about two weeks ago.

Just got my grades. 3 A's and a B, so a 3.75. I wasn't expecting my grades to be this high honestly because I slacked off alot. I got to tighten it up next semester to get that 4.0.

Malyse

Just got my grades. 3 A's and a B, so a 3.75. I wasn't expecting my grades to be this high honestly because I slacked off alot. I got to tighten it up next semester to get that 4.0.

I actually cried the first time I got a B in college. Mainly because it was because our project leader didn't submit the group project and it wrecked my grade. I wanted to kill that stupid white boy. So lucky I never saw him again.

Good job, Xice. Keep it up.

Jacir

I'm back, just woke up n I'm eating some leftovers. I wasn't sure if i only wanted a snack but then was like fuck it. Chicken n rice is gud tho

You guys talk about FF and anime too much. The BCT cycle gets repeated effortlessly.

Malyse

Weeabeats

Bet the make a fukken killing at anime conventions.

I'm back, just woke up n I'm eating some leftovers. I wasn't sure if i only wanted a snack but then was like fuck it. Chicken n rice is gud tho

You guys talk about FF and anime too much. The BCT cycle gets repeated effortlessly.

Looks like we're in the "Dream Drop Jacir takes it too far" part of the cycle.

Let's rewind a bit, it's too early.

…Anyways. Anyone else watching The Fall with Gillian Anderson (Scully from X-Files)? Shit is really good and series 2 is almost over unfortunately. Kind of weird because at some point everyone (myself included) started rooting for the serial killer.

And on a slight tangent: Man, disappointed that BBC and FX never went through with series 2 of Hunted with Melissa George. Shit was so good.

Just published my review of Guilty Gear Xrd. Shit is the truth. I missed Guilty Gear.

I mean, look at this. This is direct feed shit.

Guilty-Gear-Xrd-Shot-(4).jpg

That said, the online system is a mess and Elphelt is for all the otaku out there. Ishiwatari wanted to make that money.

Elphelt_GGXRD_artwork.png

tumblr_ncgczy1Bjk1rdljluo2_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom