• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

GAF please!!

What the actual blue hell.

He supposedly recorded himself and his girl post nut. Or something.

What is it with people not being able to keep private shit PRIVATE?

Folks ain't got not home training. i swear.

Dudes can't handle having sex

Dudes can't handle being arounda group of women.

Is ti that hard?

and here I thought dudes posting creep shots of women in their underwear was the height of GAFuckery for the day

What?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
GAF please!!

wouldn't be surprised if someone drops the "we should be thanking the OP for sharing this beautiful moment with us :3" post eventually...

Furyous

GAF please!!

WAIT..... WAT. I just.... *looks at the moon and sighs* The internet gives us way too much freedom.

Doctor prescribed me some Ambien because Trazodone wouldn't put me to sleep despite 3 1/2 hours of sleeping prior to taking it. Of course I refused the Ambien because it's addictive.

What's the protocol for smanging in the gym? I want to know because reasons. Is the BCT podcast still going strong? Tyga might surprise a good chunk of us with his new album.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
WAIT..... WAT. I just.... *looks at the moon and sighs* The internet gives us way too much freedom.

Doctor prescribed me some Ambien because Trazodone wouldn't put me to sleep despite 3 1/2 hours of sleeping prior to taking it. Of course I refused the Ambien because it's addictive.

What's the protocol for smanging in the gym? I want to know because reasons. Is the BCT podcast still going strong? Tyga might surprise a good chunk of us with his new album.

man... i don't know. my boy goes to the gym and pulls a dime every week but i've never tried to get at anyone in the gym. always felt like if there should ever be a safezone, completely offlimits to both sides going at each other, the gym should be it

that being said, i could talk a WHOLE lotta shit about the state of hawaii being vehemently against leg day lol

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
GAF please!!

I wouldn't do it, but, if he got permission...
QS7Ovaj.png

Crud

Banned
People have to stop making the sex anticipation threads. They are lame and creepy. If your going out with friends cool. But please dont be like I may get laid better alert GAF! Shit is for losers and lets us know you dont have many real friends in your life. NO MORE SEX ANTICIPATION THREADS PLEASE!! It makes everyone look like weirdo's on this forum. Some of us are regular folks and dont need to be subjected to this awkward creepy forever alone virgin weird shit.

edit: People. I have had home training

royalan

I don't know where White Man is these days, but we need him back. He knew how to put a stop to all these bullshit "brag" threads.

I swear ever since that Ravduh, "My Girlfriend Emotionally Cheated On Me Waaaaa!!!" thread dudes are trying to top each other in the dumbest ways.

People have to stop making the sex anticipation threads. They are lame and creepy. If your going out with friends cool. But please dont be like I may get laid better alert GAF! Shit is for losers and lets us know you dont have many real friends in your life. NO MORE SEX ANTICIPATION THREADS PLEASE!! It makes everyone look like weirdo's on this forum. Some of us are regular folks and dont need to be subjected to this awkward creepy forever alone virgin weird shit.

Basically.

Regular is the watch word

Slayven

I don't know where White Man is these days, but we need him back. He knew how to put a stop to all these bullshit "brag" threads.

I swear ever since that Ravduh, "My Girlfriend Emotionally Cheated On Me Waaaaa!!!" thread dudes are trying to top each other in the dumbest ways.

Basically.

Yeah White Man did not play.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Because people continue to post shit like

"classic thread"
"OP has reached godlike/ legend status"
"OP is my hero"
"thanks for the laughs, subbed for pics/video/updates/shit"

People continue to egg this shit on, and those without a functioning filter see it as an easy way to score "GAF fame". Because that is the shit you totally put on your resume and use in the real world.

smdh

royalan

"classic thread"
"OP is my hero"

People continue to egg this shit on, and those without a functioning filter see it as an easy way to score "GAF fame". Because that is the shit you totally put on your resume and use in the real world.

smdh

Yep.

Funny thing is I don't really have a problem with the sex threads. I think they tend to be fun more often than not.

The problem is all the recent "GIVE US PROOF!" and the OPs going to creepy lengths to satisfy that.

Slayven

"classic thread"
"OP is my hero"

smdh

I totally put "Followed by Escoblades on twitter" on my linkedin

Yep.

Funny thing is I don't really have a problem with the sex threads. I think they tend to be fun more often than not.

The problem is all the recent "GIVE US PROOF!" and the OPs going to creepy lengths to satisfy that.

My problem isn't even the "give us proof." That's a joke as old as the internet itself. It's just... no one really expects that to happen. Like, wow dudes went over the top.

And this is why I don't go into threads not based on a news story I've already read or a Game/TV show/Comic I'm already familiar with. Too much weird shit possible.

Furyous

man... i don't know. my boy goes to the gym and pulls a dime every week but i've never tried to get at anyone in the gym. always felt like if there should ever be a safezone, completely offlimits to both sides going at each other, the gym should be it

that being said, i could talk a WHOLE lotta shit about the state of hawaii being vehemently against leg day lol

What's wrong with leg day in Hawaii?

Slayven

Anybody remember the thread that broke the camels back for them?

Mine was when the dude used his 3ds to take a creepier photo of a chick in a library so he could ask if it was cool to approach her

strobogo

Banned
Sex threads on GAF are always weird. Always. Normal people that have sex don't need to make threads about it. They just have sex and it's a normal thing that normal people do. Because it's a normal thing normal people do. Every sex thread on GAF just points out that these are not normal people, who clearly have issues functioning in normal life doing normal actions.

Why can't GAF just be normal? Shit. Fucking weirdos up in this mug.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Anybody remember the thread that broke the camels back for them?

Mine was when the dude used his 3ds to take a creepier photo of a chick in a library so he could ask if it was cool to approach her

Sex related threads only or just general 'how do people on this forum function in the real world' type threads?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How do people function, cause there has been some shit that scares me.

'Should I go to the doctor' gaf has worried me LONG before sex gaf. Though I do remember the Off-topic thread about the dude who talks about how he can't make his girlfriend cum. Not this recent one but one before that, and it's like 'dude, the whole internet doesn't need to know about that and your girlfriend surely doesn't need them to know.'

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Honestly most of y'all responses to those type of threads feel hypocritical to me.
If you didn't agree with the thread in the first place why not just report it to a mod ?
But nah, somehow you know all the details of the thread, probably even saved the pictures on the dl then came in here to jump on the I don't approve bandwagon.

thanks for the pm btw.

Sex threads on GAF are always weird. Always. Normal people that have sex don't need to make threads about it. They just have sex and it's a normal thing that normal people do. Because it's a normal thing normal people do. Every sex thread on GAF just points out that these are not normal people, who clearly have issues functioning in normal life doing normal actions.

Why can't GAF just be normal? Shit. Fucking weirdos up in this mug.

You're asking the "gaming age forum" to be normal breh... that's like me walking into the Coli and demanding them to stop talking about PAWGs.

Slayven

'Should I go to the doctor' gaf has worried me LONG before sex gaf. Though I do remember the Off-topic thread about the dude who talks about how he can't make his girlfriend cum. Not this recent one but one before that, and it's like 'dude, the whole internet doesn't need to know about that and your girlfriend surely doesn't need them to know.'

I am still waking for "I been shot Gaf, what do I do".

Oh and the folks that think washing your ass is only a monthly thing.

J10

Banned
Honestly most of y'all responses to those type of threads feel hypocritical to me.
If you didn't agree with the thread in the first place why not just report it to a mod ?
But nah, somehow you know all the details of the thread, probably even saved the pictures on the dl then came in here to jump on the I don't approve bandwagon.

thanks for the pm btw,

Word. We need to figure out how to have opinions on threads without reading them.

royalan

thanks for the pm btw.

Thread from earlier was reported to a mod.

AfroMW

Basically.

Yeah White Man did not play.

I think he lost his mod status a while back, or did he get it reinstated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom