• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
"On a recent episode of The Price Is Right — the final one of 2014 — host Drew Carey asked contestants to guess the retail price of a new 16GB iPhone 6. It’s all shiny and nice and expensive-looking, so the first contestant suggests it costs $7,500. The next guy, who seems to think that’s a perfectly reasonable estimate, does the thing Price Is Right contestants do and added one dollar to the previous bid — meaning at this point, there were two people who genuinely thought an iPhone 6 costs somewhere in the $7,000 dollar range."

http://full-timewhistle.com/technol...apple-s-iphone-6-is-worth-this-much-1866.html

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Meanwhile, in OT...

Still reading the thread. No idea is he is being sarcastic, but this being GAF, i'm gonna go ahead and assume he is legit being serious.

3816676-0704928121-36645.gif

"WHY DOESN'T ANYONE WANT TO BE WITH ME, OH WOE IS ME

WHERE WILL I GO

WHAT WILL I DO

WHAT WILL I DO WITH MY EIGHT-INCH DICK

I'M A MONSTER"

Slayven

Neoxon going to Neoxon, every time I see a thread by him I just want to crawl into some WIldCORE comics and not come out.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Neoxon going to Neoxon, every time I see a thread by him I just want to crawl into some WIldCORE comics and not come out.

im gonna guess comic movie thread? fuck with them too long, and they'll have you thinking youre the crazy one

J10

Banned

There's a point where enthusiasm stops being cute and starts being annoying, and about half of MCUGAF have crossed it since Winter Soldier and Guardians. I'ma see about the DCCU folks in a minute, I might have to start reading some New 52.

Slayven

im gonna guess comic movie thread? fuck with them too long, and they'll have you thinking youre the crazy one
I know right, have me thinking "Maybe I didn't read the comics right?"

There's a point where enthusiasm stops being cute and starts being annoying, and about half of MCUGAF have crossed it since Winter Soldier and Guardians. I'ma see about the DCCU folks in a minute, I might have to start reading some New 52.

It is when you start citing random youtube videos as empirical fact. I say this about the DCCU people they have been chill, except for Arrow people, still won't fuck with them.

Parallax

thats comic movies in general. when nolan bats was the thing, they were the annoying class. same with xmen and the spiderman movies. theyre going through the comics rivalry shit now. hopefully they'll eventually mellow out

make sure to read wonder woman

thats comic movies in general. when nolan bats was the thing, they were the annoying class. same with xmen and the spiderman movies. theyre going through the comics rivalry shit now. hopefully they'll eventually mellow out

Nolan gaf wasn't nearly this bad back in the day. So many shitty neoxon threads right now. But yeah you're right about the cycles to this shit

Next gaf takeover: star wars cinematic universe

Parallax

Nolan gaf wasn't nearly this bad back in the day. So many shitty neoxon threads right now. But yeah you're right about the cycles to this shit

maybe not with the thread spam, but the smugness rivals the marvel shit

I stopped when she went around crushing folk's nuts. But Donna Troy is coming back and Donna always been >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wonder Woman

waiting for the eventual trainwreck?

G-Fex

It's hard to hold back just saying "Will you please just fucking stop with this marvel shit"

Somewhat difficult, somewhat depressing.

I don't hate him or anything, maybe it's just marvel fatigue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom