• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting here with my family watching Over the Garden Wall. This has some amazing atmosphere.

I saw this for the first time yesterday and it feels Western Miyazaki as hell.

You would spit a solid sixteen bars of hip hop for your homie but you wouldn't spit on your your home's bar and hop on his hip for a solid sixteen?

Folks out there suckin dick for nice record label deals but won't record themselves suckin (i)deal dick and put a nice label on the VHS tape

image.php

They'll do this again but they won't do

I'm sorry

Trey

Wakeupnow and all the similar MLMs are so predatory and deceitful it bothers me. I almost worked for one until my Googlefu saved me from taking potentially the largest L of my life.

Wakeupnow and all the similar MLMs are so predatory and deceitful it bothers me. I almost worked for one until my Googlefu saved me from taking potentially the largest L of my life.

Thankfully WakeUpNow has died down it seemed. The marketing was getting ridiculous.

Man GAF is going to have to chill one day. One day.

Furyous

Wait............ R. Kelly posts here? Let me find out Kells has an alias on GAF. That's disgusting and horrible.

Kegels work like a charm. Between that and kundalini yoga breathing exercises, I've added a good few hours to my stamina. I chop wood like no one's business and can build a house with the amount of time I spend.

Does anyone else feel bad for the Lions? The refs hosed them something fierce.

Merc_

Nothing going on in that thread surprises me. I still remember that old thread about pedos that got nuked after folks in it started admitting to some sick shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom