• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

I ain't falling for this bullshit.

Anti-rape, anti-celebrity with a hint of diet racism?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhFPVaOgTRE

How you gonna have a group of celebrities accused of rape and damn near leave but only the majority monsters off the list?

Digging up people like, 'Darren Spangler' just to jump over Big Ben.

n-CHART-570.jpg

I know it's a jokey video but am I looking too hard at this?

Malyse

I ain't falling for this bullshit.

Anti-rape, anti-celebrity with a hint of diet racism?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhFPVaOgTRE

How you gonna have a group of celebrities accused of rape and damn near leave but only the majority monsters off the list?

Digging up people like, 'Darren Spangler' just to jump over Big Ben.

n-CHART-570.jpg

I know it's a jokey video but am I looking too hard at this?
Amount of Fame could be retitled White Appeal.

andthebeatgoeson

Maybe I just need to step back.

MicheleElbertson_600_2.jpg

I know some of you are thinking about it. She lost all that weight, wants a new experience in life. I'll direct you to NJ.

akira28

looks good. the site itself is looking pretty good now that my eyes can focus and I can recognize wtf it is I'm looking at.

I disagree with point #4 though. racism works both ways. ironically the white oppressor's feedback, the earned power of the conqueror, affects those that never picked up a spear or wore a pointy metal helmet. These later generations of whites are as much at the mercy of their ancestors as our ancestors were. They can't help that they are the sole inheritors of the first world, a role they never wanted or asked for. They can only struggle along under the heavy mantle of white-dom, knowing in their hearts that they are as ain't shit as the rest of us, but they can never let this show. They are slaves to their own whiteness. amen.

Youll cowards are bending over backwards trying to provide assets for a developing project, but won't provide your developing assets bent over backwards in the projects for your homie

Village

sorry, meant Dreams-Visions

Detroit stays taking Ls

I guess you got dudes rolling around on houses, saying dudes are dead and stealing they girlfriends and shit. And Australians running around and metal megadomes and shit. And people preforming martial arts kill other people but increase they power levels. All the while bumping whatever new em album is out.

L's all around.

Malyse

I guess you got dudes rolling around on hourses, saying dudes are dead and stealing they girlfriends and shit. And Australians running around and metal megadomes and shit. And people preforming martial arts kill other people but increase they power levels. All the while bumping whatever new em album is out.

L's all around.
Yo, you ok homie?

Man these last few episodes of season two's Elementary are making no sense. Speaking specifically on Watson and her actions (why DO they have her falling for and sleeping with a corpse? She should be getting with Bell...)...

Man these last few episodes of season two's Elementary are making no sense. Speaking specifically on Watson and her actions (why DO they have her falling for and sleeping with a corpse? She should be getting with Bell...)...

Season 2 definitely fell off and in my opinion, the start of S3 wasn't any better. I gave up about 2 or 3 eps into the third season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom