• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your beef with her?

image.php

Hey everyone, finally getting around to posting here. I've been lurking for years and It's about that time.

Where you're from - Nashville, TN
Where you live - Nashville, TN
What is your age? - 24

Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Black American (1/4 Cuban, various strains of Irish and Native American (1/32 to both). Some creole flavoring as well. The rest is pure Tennessee Black Snake

Do you know your roots - My oldest brother has done most of the research, but we've traced our lineage to Ghana from before slavery. Still in the process of narrowing down the specifics. On my Maternal grandmother's side, there are some carribean influences (Hispaniola)

Favorite musical genre - Hip Hop by default, but my playlists range from Santana to Chopin, Tupac to Carly Simon.

Your profession/major/career interest - I majored in History and Political Science, taught for my university for a year and learned I needed to make more money to save up to do what I want to do. I'm an account representative for a telecommunications company, and am going to get them to pay for grad school. When all is said and done profession wise, I want to be a Professor. If I can find myself in a position to positively influence young black people, I'll call my life a success.

Your religious affiliation - Roman Catholic.

Hobbies - In the summer? anything to do with water (swimming, jet skiing, etc) In the winter/fall? Live music venues, reading, and obviously video games

KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - I went to school in Louisiana. Popeyes all the way. There is no true other answer.

harSon

Banned
Is Don Lemon playing a role for CNN for ratings or what? I just can't see someone making as many mistakes as he does remaining employed. CNN has to be in on it and encouraging it.

Dude's positioning himself for that Fox News gig as Lord of the Coons. Coonery is a pretty lucrative and stable industry. But then again, I forgot he's gay - so unless he starts jumping on that self hate train - he's probably out of luck.

Where you're from - Montréal, Canada
Where you live - Atlanta, GA have all of my life
What is your age? - just turned 20
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Most of my family is Jamaican
Do you know your roots - not really
Favorite musical genre - All over the fucking place but hip hop, R & B, Pop, and Electronica/EDM
Your profession/major/career interest - Computer Science
Your religious affiliation - Athiesm
Hobbies - Games, TV, Movies, reading you know the usual
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Popeye's sometimess but I enjoy KFC sometimes too.

Hey guys, I've been on this forum a long time but ive somehow missed this thread. Hope you guys are awesome as I've heard. :)

Dude's positioning himself for that Fox News gig as Lord of the Coons. Coonery is a pretty lucrative and stable industry. But then again, I forgot he's gay - so unless he starts jumping on that self hate train - he's probably out of luck.

Perhaps he can reform himself and start dating a pretty white woman. Fox will eat that up.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I defended Storm Chamber during a fracas a few months back. Or perhaps you're familiar with such classics as Videodrome and John Carpenters Vampires.
Yeah that's it. And it's been too long since I've seen Videodrome, I wonder if it holds up.

Kreed

I defended Storm Chamber during a fracas a few months back. Or perhaps you're familiar with such classics as Videodrome and John Carpenters Vampires.

Oh yeah...

Look at you acting militant despite having mixed women in his avatar. GTFO with that bullshit, you back of the bus ass fuckboy. You're fucking whack, your posts are whack and you don't share the same pigment as anyone in this thread. You're a honkey with a fucking tan. I am mixed and identify as white and I'm blacker than your sorry ass.

Go ahead and quote this and say some stupid shit.

I thought you were an alt at first.

Mortemis

Banned
"Back of the bus fuckboy" still has me laughing 3 months later.

Angelus just straight ignored him, made it look like he was cussing at the clouds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom