• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

Well its not like theyre gonna stick a Vixen cartoon on tv yall lol. Be real.

I'm smh @ Flash and Arrow getting TV shows on the CW while the black woman gets stuck with the online web cartoon. The CW, the network that used to be UPN, can't even give girl a Saturday Morning at 6 am slot. Meanwhile Marvel is giving a black man a Netflix series.

IkubXyU.jpg

http://chicagodefender.com/2015/01/...naacp-office-bombing-suspect-releases-sketch/

I think I saw this suspect in the window of a Macy's.

That's a deal with it .gif waiting to happen if I've ever seen one.

Sou Da

I'm smh @ Flash and Arrow getting TV shows on the CW while the black woman gets stuck with the online web cartoon. The CW, the network that used to be UPN, can't even give girl a Saturday Morning at 6 am slot. Meanwhile Marvel is giving a black man a Netflix series.

Not really all that fussed at her getting a cartoon, removes the limits of live action CG for her powers.

After they got rid of all the black shows on CW after the merger........I haven't looked at CW the same since.

Slayven

A new DC animated series starring one of their coolest characters and niggas still ain't happy. Smh

Shit will be in the About second of CW's website.

All this black greatness we got on tv, I will not settle for a bootleg 5 minute websoides.

She could have been the Scandal of CW, but they don't want a black chick stunning on folks.

Shit will be in the About second of CW's website.

All this black greatness we got on tv, I will not settle for a bootleg 5 minute websoides.

She could have been the Scandal of CW, but they don't want a black chick stunning on folks.

Hold on now. Let's not get crazy. It would still be CW quality writing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Should not have gone into that Tryphobic thread. Why did I do that?

I have it, and I know better. DON'T!

I can trace it back to when it kicked into overdrive for me. As a kid watching the Ninja Scroll movie, the dude with the wasp nest in his back...absolutely fucking nasty

D i Z

I have it, and I know better. DON'T!

I can trace it back to when it kicked into overdrive for me. As a kid watching the Ninja Scroll movie, the dude with the wasp nest in his back...absolutely fucking nasty

The gif that will not be named that was huge around the web a couple of years ago broke me. Like took me over the knee and broke me in half like that Wayne boy. Before that, it was just a discomfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom