• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Supernatural is the only reason i watch the cw. And that show is on some serious fuck shit as of late.

I haven't even started the new season, truth is I stopped last season after the greatness that was Cain-Lassie. Dean and Same sniping at each other gets so tired, that and they can't have any friends because they will get killed.

You know damn well that show ended at season 5 and the stinger at the end of the finale was just tacked on after they learned CW wanted more.

This is the truth. They've also admitted they'll keep doing Supernatural until the wheels come off. CW said so, as did those involved with the show.

I haven't even started the new season, truth is I stopped last season after the greatness that was Cain-Lassie. Dean and Same sniping at each other gets so tired, that and they can't have any friends because they will get killed.

Watching that season on Netflix now. Dipped out during the Leviathan season, but it did get better.

Now if they'd stop killing off great supporting cast members.

I tried watching Nikta, was boring as fuck the USA series was better. Did she get paid everything they used that?

I know people fuck with you about your typing errors but I really don't understand the question.

as someone who actually watched Nikita all the way through, she still pops into my mind from Young & The Restless and HIMYM first.

Never saw her on the Soap but I watched every season of HIMYM and I still recognize her better from Nikita. Primarily because she's the Co-Main character and she's older.

This is the truth. They've also admitted they'll keep doing Supernatural until the wheels come off. CW said so, as did those involved with the show.

I know people hate seeing shows run into the ground but the cast is sticking it out because they enjoy the job and they want to support the crew of the show. It's rough working crew on TV shows because the work is inconsistent on top of being seasonal.

Slayven

I know people fuck with you about your typing errors but I really don't understand the question.

Never saw her on the Soap but I watched every season of HIMYM and I still recognize her better from Nikita. Primarily because she's the Co-Main character and she's older.

I know people hate seeing shows run into the ground but the cast is sticking it out because they enjoy the job and they want to support the crew of the show. It's rough working crew on TV shows because the work is inconsistent on top of being seasonal.
I meant does she get paid eveytime they used that clip of her sitting on he couch.

Supernatural actually came up with a decent way to freshen things up this season.
Shame they nixed it in episode 2 to carry on with more of the same.

I meant does she get paid eveytime they used that clip of her sitting on he couch.

I'm not well enough versed in how contracts like that actually work since all her scenes were in the can by the end of S2 or 3.

I mean on the one hand.. a new clip aired is a new clip. But at the same time her work was done already so could the clips be treated the same as like.. unaired/cut bonus scenes?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
You know damn well that show ended at season 5 and the stinger at the end of the finale was just tacked on after they learned CW wanted more.

the seasons afterward were rough, but past season 7(that fuck awful leviathan shit) its been getting better. they could have ended it at season 5 though, i agree, but they had to go and confirm that bobby is the best character on that show.

thats the issue i have with the show. sam and dean need a fucking buffer or they end up whining like children over dumb shit that would make the cast of faiz blush, yet i know if they ever put someone in an advisory or associative role, thats an instant death flag. so many good characters snuffed out to promote drama, yet shit characters like charlie are still around. its ridiculous. they also have the men of letters that for some reason they built up but refuse to fucking execute.

Watching that season on Netflix now. Dipped out during the Leviathan season, but it did get better.

Now if they'd stop killing off great supporting cast members.

never that. they'll just introduce garbage and keep them around. im suprised garth is still around

Slayven

the seasons afterward were rough, but past season 7(that fuck awful leviathan shit) its been getting better. they could have ended it at season 5 though, i agree, but they had to go and confirm that bobby is the best character on that show.

thats the issue i have with the show. sam and dean need a fucking buffer or they end up whining like children over dumb shit that would make the cast of faiz blush, yet i know if they ever put someone in an advisory or associative role, thats an instant death flag. so many good characters snuffed out to promote drama, yet shit characters like charlie are still around. its ridiculous. they also have the men of letters that for some reason they built up but refuse to fucking execute.

never that. they'll just introduce garbage and keep them around. im suprised garth is still around

Ash would have been epic as a Man of Letters

Slayven

there are a ton of characters that would be perfect fits for them that are still alive. add the dead? shit, they would be killing alphas every other week.

its like listening to chief keef. except i know they arent speaking english
Alphas, that is another thing they pissed away.

In other hilarious related videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGX74aXMzVg

A day with a Japanese hostess. She makes 4k a day, the highest she's made in a day was $100,000.

She's hood, she apparently beat up her teacher so bad that she broke his back. Took him 3 months to heal. I blame Japanese rap music, something in the culture.

Her dog's outfit was on point.

Alphas, that is another thing they pissed away.

Her dog's outfit was on point.

I'm pretty sure pissing things away is the show at this point.

In other hilarious related videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGX74aXMzVg

A day with a Japanese hostess. She makes 4k a day, the highest she's made in a day was $100,000.

She's hood, she apparently beat up her teacher so bad that she broke his back. Took him 3 months to heal. I blame Japanese rap music, something in the culture.

Something about that was really depressing.

nsfw nigga ruptured her implants

The stream of consciousness comments.

Ashton-kutcher-laughing-top-10-vine-videos.gif

J10

Banned
I feel like booking a plane ticket to California just to punch the first person who says 65 degrees feels cold in the face.

The thing I don't get about Supernatural is the goddamn FBI still hasn't caught on. They've never 1) said to all law enforcement agencies "hey, these guys aren't FBI" 2) created their own X-files style group or 3) co-oped the Winchesters as official agents.

That and the lack of follow-up on the Men of Letters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom