• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mt14nvUyxh1r5cbu6o1_400.gif

Fair, next.

*Wait, isn't this old? Wasn't the kicker retarded?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

that seems like a pretty legitimate response to me

been playing a bunch of Final Fantasy X

so people were complaining that FFXIII was just a linear corridor, but I'm like 10 hours into X and I'm pretty sure I'm just on a straight train track with no turns in this game. Did people generally like X?

royalan

From what I remember the guy kicking at the kid is mentally handicapped. He was on his phone and the kid was making noise, frustrated the man kicked at the kid. Father saw a man kicking at his son and reacted.

Just an unfortunate situation.

And I would have done the same. The fuck with your handicap.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
And I would have done the same. The fuck with your handicap.

said it in the podcast

someone pushed my little cousin to the ground at the ymca once

i got up, walked onto the court, and punched the guy in the stomach. slumped him. didn't find out til a week later that dude was handicapped with some weird shit. your handicapped relative is not the responsibility of everyone else.

Man, wtf is this new Dunkin Donuts commercial for the turkey sausage breakfast sandwich

Their pitch is literally "yep, that's definitely turkey sausage, alright"

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football

Celebrity Deathmatch, one of the best shows ever on TV.

I bought Dragon Age for my Xbox One. It needed to dl a 45GB update. I only have 23GB available on my Xbox. Guess who hasn't played Dragon Age yet?

Turkey _____ is the worst fucking thing. If I want turkey I'll eat fucking turkey

My ex-wife used to buy turkey _____ all the time. She acted like it tasted like beef or chicken or whatever it was substituting. I didn't agree.

Malyse

You do know that's basically Kendrick's quote about black people from his interview right? Substitute Kendrick and respecting himself with black people respecting ourselves and it coming from within and it's exactly what Kendrick said.
Well
That's why he posted it.

-----

so people were complaining that FFXIII was just a linear corridor, but I'm like 10 hours into X and I'm pretty sure I'm just on a straight train track with no turns in this game. Did people generally like X?
People hate the current FF until the new FF is out. See FF8, FF9, FF10, FF12. This too shall pass. The corridor argument was the most ridiculous complaint about 13. Like, every gods damned ff leads you around by the nose especially since ps1. Shit is not new. And getting your ass beat cause "you in the wrong hood, nigga" was never fun. Naw, I'll take the focused narrative approach over spending some time lost because I didn't know exactly which town is the next plot point.

jWILL253

Banned
Tumblr has been going the fuck innnnnnnnnnnnnn on Kendrick these last few days, lol.

J. Cole seems to be the only young rapper who gives a damn outside of a photo op.

DominoKid

Well

-----

People hate the current FF until the new FF is out. See FF8, FF9, FF10, FF12. This too shall pass.
The corridor argument was the most ridiculous complaint about 13. Like, every gods damned ff leads you around by the nose especially since ps1. Shit is not new. And getting your ass beat cause "you in the wrong hood, nigga" was never fun. Naw, I'll take the focused narrative approach over spending some time lost because I didn't know exactly which town is the next plot point.

naw 13 will never get that redemption. and it doesn't deserve it. trash game.

Onemic

naw 13 will never get that redemption. and it doesn't deserve it. trash game.

yup.

FFX is linear, sure. But it's not a straight corridor like in FF13. I remember actually getting lost at certain points when I first played the game. That's literally impossible in 13.

Well, saw that, and responded quite a while ago.

Making sure, most times when he does the "whelp" thing, it's because he found something questionable.

People hate the current FF until the new FF is out. See FF8, FF9, FF10, FF12. This too shall pass. The corridor argument was the most ridiculous complaint about 13. Like, every gods damned ff leads you around by the nose especially since ps1. Shit is not new. And getting your ass beat cause "you in the wrong hood, nigga" was never fun. Naw, I'll take the focused narrative approach over spending some time lost because I didn't know exactly which town is the next plot point.

giphy-13.gif

ReiGun

General consensus tends to put X up there with VI and VII in the top three. Personally, I'm with you in that I think X has a lot of the same problems as XIII (mainly that it's too linear with a not-that-interesting world), and put V and XII over it (VI as well; never cared much for VII), but that's just me.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
General consensus tends to put X up there with VI and VII in the top three. Personally, I'm with you in that I think X has a lot of the same problems as XIII (mainly that it's too linear with a not-that-interesting world), and put V and XII over it (VI as well; never cared much for VII), but that's just me.

Damn, people rank 10 that high.

jWILL253

Banned
XIII is the Jonny Manziel of FF games. A bunch of hype for years, all to just to not only underwhelm, but completely suck.

And Toriyama does coke likes off his Lightning body pillow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom