• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

tumblr_n8niv5044X1s7uer3o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ndte2kQJyP1qlbh4oo10_500.jpg

Nigga got a mix tape arrow

#Ded

Malyse

Katie Couric went to Yahoo? Willingly? The fuck? Why? Talk about lifetime Ls.
Because Karie could tell Marissa Mayer to come feed her grapes every morning and Marissa would ask which flavor she wanted. She almost certainly gets anything she damn well pleases out of yahoo. Better to rule in hell, bruh.

Malyse

"kevin Gates is the first rapper with something to say."

-JC
Unfortunately that thing is "I like fucking my cousin"

Marrying a first cousin is illegal in Louisiana, but having sex with one is not, so just keep doing you with the state's blessing, Kevin Gates and Kevin Gates's Cousin. Whatever makes you happy, I guess.

Update: Gates told TMZ the relationship lasted from 2006 to 2008, meaning he found out the woman was his cousin 3 months in, and they kept fucking for almost 2 years after that. He says they're still friends, and this just came up again because of lyrics on his Luca Brasi 2 mixtape

andthebeatgoeson

CNN is desperate. They had layoffs last year, projecting more this year. I think they would do anything and everything to get ratings, I think that includes copying Fox News tactics. Fox tries their best to tap into the conservative anger, screw the facts, tap into the anger. A network that is level-headed, reports the facts and isn't over the top doesn't get ratings. I sure hate it though. For the most part I get my news straight from the AP web site.
Good look, I'll start checking AP out. I've had cnn in my bookmarks but they haven't been shit in awhile.
weird to see people use "or the terrorist win" seriously.
I saw some cat suggest the French put it to terrorists and the US let the terrorists win. Like, have we forgot how we fucked up two countries. Like, ran in the door, repainted the whole house, killed dad, fucked the wife and daughter, made them follow a new religion, cut juniors balls off, handed out new names, etc. How do you define win?

Then it became a European circle jerk and too much love for artists who love to shit on everybody in the name of satire.

Just time to go drink and try not to keep track of GAF man and his shit.

Slayven

Good look, I'll start checking AP out. I've had cnn in my bookmarks but they haven't been shit in awhile.

I saw some cat suggest the French put it to terrorists and the US let the terrorists win. Like, have we forgot how we fucked up two countries. Like, ran in the door, repainted the whole house, killed dad, fucked the wife and daughter, made them follow a new religion, cut juniors balls off, handed out new names, etc. How do you define win?

Then it became a European circle jerk and too much love for artists who love to shit on everybody in the name of satire.

Just time to go drink and try not to keep track of GAF man and his shit.
I agree with all that shit. And looking at that art, maybe I have a different understanding on what satire is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom