• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ndte2kQJyP1qlbh4oo10_500.jpg

Nigga got a mixtape arrow

"ayy dawg listen to my mixtape, its fire"

the enemy straight up quits.

Slayven

1 -- Crowd gathers and, strangely, seems to form around you for no apparent reason. Despite how large the crowd gets, space is maintained around you.

2 -- More than 2 camera phones are pointed at you.

3 -- Nigga you got beef with is taking off their jewelry.

Signs of an impending ass-whoopin.

Like those nature documentaries where no one sees the lion, but all the animals know shit is about to go down.

BCT I need help.

What does it mean to call someone a plug?

Me and a coworker were gossiping about another male coworker who always has girl problems. Coworker's boyfriend was listening to our conversation, and before he left he was like, "That nigga's a plug."

WHAT does it mean to be a plug??? Me and my coworker are so lost.
That nigga is 2 spots Thursday and Friday at The Improv and a guest spot on Modern Family

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Like those nature documentaries where no one sees the lion, but all the animals know shit is about to go down.

dude in the grey tshirt clearly knew dude and what was about to happen. hands in the pockets and casual step to the side... homie knew lol. he didn't know it was gonna be so vulgar but he knew something was going down.

You cats cant tell me you aint got that six sense when shit bout to pop off. Besides aggressive step, dehumanizing stare we also got ratchet sense. For the uninitiated imagine spider sense but you can detect fuckery and rachetry within a 10 meters. Real talk you know there is always that one mother fucker ready with either some type of witty shit whenever something "goes down".

royalan

You cats cant tell me you aint got that six sense when shit bout to pop off. Besides aggressive step, dehumanizing stare we also got ratchet sense. For the uninitiated imagine spider sense but you can detect fuckery and rachetry within a 10 meters. Real talk you know there is always that one mother fucker ready with either some type of witty shit whenever something "goes down".

Tell that to the girl Sharkeisha bodied.

Homegirl should have seen that sucker punch coming a mile off.

Tell that to the girl Sharkeisha bodied.

Homegirl should have seen that sucker punch coming a mile off.

exactly my point. But Sharkeisha is goddamn Venom. That chick was straight anti-life. You couldnt detect that shit. She is the exception to the rule, cause she had some unholy power when she hit ole girl.

jWILL253

Banned
Y'all let the homie get served up, but y'all won't serve yourself up to the homie.

EDIT: But forreal, every nigga that wasn't sheltered growing up done obtained the ratchet sense. Shit, I got mines from my momma. I sense an asswhoopin from her about 12 hours in advance and shit.

Man they play Maury at my work, I can't even detect fuckery anymore.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Rev is on point, ratchet sense is a must to survive.

4-eyes Joe didn't even know to sit up and take his headphones out. I'm amazed at how smooth the boyfriend rolled up with that fake handshake considering the rage that went into those punches. That's disciplined, cold anger that's had time to simmer. Like a pot roast of hatred. He popped the music right out of this dude's ears.

this video needs to be narrated by Morgan Freeman

Right when big dude backs up, a pause "Now I have never used my rage on another man. But as my brother lied there grasping his eye, a tinge of anger came over me. The anger was calming. I used that chance to save our lives. Thank you Andy DuFresne. THank you for this moment."

Unpause.

Knockout and scene.

and_scene_by_itsbkizzle-d3ky6hn.gif

Lol, I'm remembering the narration from the Christmas Story, when little dude beat the stuffing out of the bully.

ReiGun

Also worth looking at is this blog post by Quinn detailing the headaches of getting law enforcement involved.

This is all started cause some game nerds got mad over who was fucking who and "the feminists is taking muh games" and now we have a whole blown hate group that it looks like will not stop until someone is seriously hurt or dead.

Video games!

Also worth looking at is this blog post by Quinn detailing the headaches of getting law enforcement involved.

This is all started cause some game nerds got mad over who was fucking who and "the feminists is taking muh games" and now we have a whole blown hate group that it looks like will not stop until someone is seriously hurt or dead.

Video games!

Hey man it's totes about ethics in journalism!

Cats are really upset at the idea of Obama wanting to make community college free. They're acting like Barry personally came into their home, killed their wife, and children, shit on their corpses and posted it on Youtube or something.

Cats are really upset at the idea of Obama wanting to make community college free. They're acting like Barry personally came into their home, killed their wife, and children, shit on their corpses and posted it on Youtube or something.

People are afraid of others catching up. It ruins the "but I'm actually special" feeling they carry around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom