• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

I fucking hate math...

that is all :(
Math is gorgeous.
03250502.jpg

Shy

JL: Throne of Atlantis is pretty awesome.

Great easter egg with Steel too.
i saw it last night, thought it was really good. much better then assault on arkham (meh) and son of batman (which is the only DTV which i've actively hated)

So I have an interview on Tuesday for a job that seems to sync up perfectly with my previous experience. Hopefully I don't fuck this up.

I won't be telling them I'm only interested in the money. :p
break a leg fam.

unCXph1.gif

Math is gorgeous.
03250502.jpg
breathtaking.

You don't like bounces?

I regret the good really doesn't outweigh the bad. The video is grainy and low resolution as fuck, so all I'm really left with is some no thighs twig legs having high pitched nonsense. I mean cats actin like they ain't never seen bouncin titties before. Shit G-Flex just posted an image of a twitch chick who has bouncin titties on Twitch...but then again her voice is about equal to that Japanese commercial so...yea.

*zzzzz*

Okay, so first: Kuroko's back bruhs.

Second... have anyone of you ever been "in the zone" before irl? Stories?

I think anyone who's played sports has had those times they're in the zone. Hell scratch sports, just in general. Playing a game and you're just killing it and it feels like you're an extension of the game, or doing something creative and you're doing god's work with little effort. Or you're doing a class/work assignment and you're just blowing through that shit. You've been struggling to learn something, but one day everything is just clicking and you're just in that mode.

I defended the last node on a Titan with a friend supplying me bullets against the entire opposing team in BF2142 once. Shit was amazing, my kill count was 42 to the nearest 13. All they needed was that last node to win to.

I think it'd be more interesting to see who has never been in the zone. They might want to lead a less boring life.

What do you think of TBGWT's new segment "Baller Alert"? I always heard rumors, but damn.

I'm amused and a little freaked out. It's a very in the moment culture. Get what you can while you still have your looks. And I don't think that anyone is naive or blind to what is really happening. Mostly at All-Star Weekend.

I wanted to defend Naya Rivera because she fine, but she ain't fine no more. What the fuck did she do to her face?

She didn't wash it.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Baller Alert (and TBGWT in general, damn) makes my morning commute/evening dog walking more entertaining than it has any right to be. I may upgrade to that premium membership this year, Rod and Karen haven't slacked at all in 2015.

Slayven

I'm amused and a little freaked out. It's a very in the moment culture. Get what you can while you still have your looks. And I don't think that anyone is naive or blind to what is really happening. Mostly at All-Star Weekend.

She didn't wash it.
THey put so much work into a short term comeup, it is kind of sad
What comic is this from? I want to read this after all.
Avengers 40

Baller Alert (and TBGWT in general, damn) makes my morning commute/evening dog walking more entertaining than it has any right to be. I may upgrade to that premium membership this year, Rod and Karen haven't slacked at all in 2015.
Got to stunt on all the Karen haters

Yo, just popping in to say hello. Keeping on ROM for sanity/concentration purposes but still around in case

Also have 4 codes for a certain demo

ED: Looks like there are a few codes going around, so to specify it's MH4U

PM for code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom