• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinite

Still mad we not getting the regular new 3DS.

I mean, look at these fucking face plates

kyarynin6.png

The last time I distinctly remember being in the zone in a game was trying to get a weekly challenge in Halo Reach in a single night for getting a certain number of Pistol headshots. Spent 8 hours in SWAT and it eventually got to the point where I was scoring upwards of 30 kills per game.

I was also briefly in the zone for two matches of the H5G beta in Breakout where I somehow destroyed the enemy team 4-1 as the last man standing. Got that Extinction medal. My podcast buds were there to witness it too!

All my previous matches were shit (wasn't partied up) so I got ranked Iron II tho

Slayven

Yo, just popping in to say hello. Keeping on ROM for sanity/concentration purposes but still around in case

Also have 4 codes for a certain demo

ED: Looks like there are a few codes going around, so to specify it's MH4U

PM for code

Good to see you man

harSon

Banned
Really wish I didn't have a conscience. My brother owes about 3k to the courts for backed child support and if he doesn't pay it by next week, his ass goes to straight to prison for 6 months. He's had a few months to go find a job and try and gather the money, but he's just been running the streets and doing jack shit. I know I'll never get the money back and we'll probably be in this situation at some point in the near future cause he's a waste of space - but if something happened to him in prison, I'd feel like shit for the rest of my life...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom