• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Right before I decide to turn in, a got damn Coli exposal just had to happen.
5hrg1by.png

hit his twitter account with a password request

a motherfucking flying guillotine hit that dude

I was going to do something, and then I started reading this shit.

...holy fuck. First Round KO.

And late, but

Tip: If you haven't yet, try Samosa's the next time you get Indian.
Naan is seriously underrated as one of the greatest foods as well that you can usually get from a variety of different Western regions /styles of restaurants.

If we're really going to talk about Indian, then Naan is level 1.

Paratha, Bhatura are the god-tier.
Saag paneer, Mutter Paneer, Tandoori Chicken...Delicious.

andthebeatgoeson

Based paneer and naan. I dated an Indian chick the food was so good.

I'm lying, she was fine in the face, great body. Told me I was her first. She only gave head in the past.

I was like, 'sure, I'll take that title.. Whatever it is.'

'But oral sex is sex... Nvm'

andthebeatgoeson

Some Indian food is a right of passage. Hot when it goes in, hot when it goes out.

You be on the can like, 'what did i do wrong' 'Did i offend someones God? I'm sorry' 'Based, can you hear me?'

But Indian food popped my hot food cherry. Spicy soul food ain't got nothing on Indian food.

Indian food in the back laughing at your hot sauce, like 'Aww that's cute'

Bruh.

I passed out feeling good only to be woke by some dick measuring pissing contest bullshit at work that I'm getting called about at 5 in the mother fucking morning. Bruh. That was some of the best goddamn sleep I had in a while. FUCK. FUCK.

Slayven

Baller Alert (and TBGWT in general, damn) makes my morning commute/evening dog walking more entertaining than it has any right to be. I may upgrade to that premium membership this year, Rod and Karen haven't slacked at all in 2015.

To be fair, it's only like 7-8 episodes so far. Who am I kidding, I should send them a sub so I can write it off for 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom