• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
vQe1gmm.jpg

Some sad shit right here. Nice monitors tho

And I just noticed he's wearing some animu pants.

smh.

Some sad shit right here. Nice monitors tho

And I just noticed he's wearing some animu pants.

smh.
Everyone has different taste..
And the titty mousepad
That's to keep the palms from enduring unneeded pain and stress..
I was about to mention that. You know that dude puts his micropenis in between that multiple times a day. Disgusting.
That's to help said palms from cracking and keeping a proper amount of moisture..

Y'all niggas just love to hate!

95534-fap.gif

Silky

Banned
You guys need to play Prototype 2. It's as if Todd McFarlane wrote Black Dynamite. The dialogue is killing me. Too much fuckery in this game

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You guys need to play Prototype 2. It's as if Todd McFarlane wrote Black Dynamite. The dialogue is killing me. Too much fuckery in this game

"How about I rip off your head and shit down your neck"

I enjoyed it.

Onemic

This is a worthwhile read.

Am I the only person praying dogecoin hits $4.50 per coin? I'll make $3.22 million after taxes if that happens. If it hits $12 a share then I'm buying a batsuit with my $14.15 million.

Marvel has to keep Miles as spider-man right?

what's a doge coin and how do you invest? is it cheap or is it like bitcoin now where its not really worth buying unless you invested way back.

This is a worthwhile read.

Am I the only person praying dogecoin hits $4.50 per coin? I'll make $3.22 million after taxes if that happens. If it hits $12 a share then I'm buying a batsuit with my $14.15 million.

Marvel has to keep Miles as spider-man right?

Bruh I spent way to many years playing the penny stock game and haven't gotten anything from it. Is it too late to get into this peer to peer currency game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom