• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furyous

Bruh I spent way to many years playing the penny stock game and haven't gotten anything from it. Is it too late to get into this peer to peer currency game?

Nope, try this website in hopes that it's not too late. I'm only doing this out of hurt from missing out on bitcoin. I had an elitist attitude towards as a friend tried to hip me to it. "LOL, fuck that penny stock shit you talking about" were my exact words. Four years later, I missed out on $40 mill. This money could last a lifetime if you're frugal and don't brag about your paper.

I'm rich if this hits $4 a share.

This money could last a lifetime if you're frugal and don't brag about your paper.

Nope, try this website in hopes that it's not too late. I'm only doing this out of hurt from missing out on bitcoin. I had an elitist attitude towards as a friend tried to hip me to it. "LOL, fuck that penny stock shit you talking about" were my exact words. Four years later, I missed out on $40 mill. This money could last a lifetime if you're frugal and don't brag about your paper.

This money could last a lifetime if you're frugal and don't brag about your paper.

Dropped 150. Let's see what it do.

Onemic

hmmm 0.22 cents a share.... How certain are you that it's gonna go up?

Silky

Banned
Nah, he's Eventhubs.

full

Jacir

Caught up with the thread now. Started but didn't finish this article. Whilst reading this, couple of questions came up.

Has there been any attempt by the most popular black organizations like NAACP and HBCs to make the situation somewhat better, in terms of actually idk...like having education dedicated to the production of videogames or just basic outreach of some sort?

Should there be an umbrella group for black developers?

These two questions immediately was thought of in my head.

2.5% for black devs is obviously too small for my satisfaction. Progress is slow in that regard.

Now I will finish the article and come back for some answers.

Onemic

Caught up with the thread now. Started but didn't finish this article. Whilst reading this, couple of questions came up.

Has there been any attempt by the most popular black organizations like NAACP and HBCs to make the situation somewhat better, in terms of actually idk...like having education dedicated to the production of videogames or just basic outreach of some sort?

2.5% for black devs is obviously too small for my satisfaction. Progress is slow in that regard.

Now I will finish the article and come back for some answers.

I feel like they dont really care about that at this point in time. Could be wrong tho

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
You should ask Bish and Dreams-Visions, they would probably know more about whether such a thing exists. I wanna agree with Onemic off the cuff and say probably not at this time. They have engineering groups and such but I don't know of any video game specific programs.

Furyous

hmmm 0.22 cents a share.... How certain are you that it's gonna go up?

I'm fairly certain it will go up to at least $1.80 based on what happened last year. It went as high as $1.80 eight months later. Sometime between now and October is when I'll hopefully be able to retire off this investment. I'm now at the point where that number makes me a millionaire. I could sell off 1/4 of my investment and never work again at that point.

Malyse

Where in the world is this from?

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=973019

Found the thread, and it turned out pretty much how you'd expect GAF to react to it :lol

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=696787

Graveyard thread.

Interesting how the racism didn't register for him.

strobogo

Banned
I saw a poster for Scorpion King 4 and was legit shook that there was a Scorpion King 3

It could have been a legit as fuck movie if the lead wasn't such a terrible actor. The fight scenes are cool, it has high production values, and Billy Zane is wonderful. But Not Rock is garbage. It's a shame. Still a fun watch after the first 20 minutes.

I think I'm going to have to watch 4. Michael Biehn, Lou Ferrigno, Rutger Hauer, the Joo Jeetz of Hoyce Gracie, and Eve Torres. That's a hell of a cast.

Kreed

Furyous in here posting get rich quick schemes. If you lurkers still aren't convinced this is a black thread yet I don't know what to tell you.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing

1) I believe so. I'll have to hunt down specifics, but I remember reading about a US specific initiative for black kids looking to get into making videogames.

2) There probably should.

I have NO idea what is going on in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom