• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have NO idea what is going on in here.

Some dude who loves his hentai and "cute animus" shit way too fucking much and thinks that's Japanese culture is being defended by GAF members who love their hentai and cute animus" shit way too much.

It wasn't really her face or teeth that got caught my attention

Hopefully it's not her ass, breasts, thighs, legs, shape...or lack thereof…

Must be her winning personality.

On the podcast she's on she'll consistently repeat what others say and not know it or acknowledge it as if she came up with it. So I hate on her with the power of 9 dying stars and a cup of tapioca

Now. I will honestly say that I tire of her saying "Yes" or "Uh-huh" or "Riiight" after other people's statements if she agrees with them. But she's speaking out more and saying how she feels about subjects so I can put up with the Yes-isms.

But it seems that your reasonable criticism gets buried under all the accent hate and other more hateful criticism and it all gets cranked up to hyperbole levels. People seem to have a Skylar-level hate for the woman. So of course me and Slayven and other fans don't pay attention and don't care.

Slayven

I'm not sure if you are serious and this is coming from a man who previously thought true PAAG didn't exist until I saw her.

Angelus hates Asians, don't mind him

Now. I will honestly say that I tire of her saying "Yes" or "Uh-huh" or "Riiight" after other people's statements if she agrees with them. But she's speaking out more and saying how she feels about subjects so I can put up with the Yes-isms.

But it seems that your reasonable criticism gets buried under all the accent hate and other more hateful criticism and it all gets cranked up to hyperbole levels. People seem to have a Skylar-level hate for the woman. So of course me and Slayven and other fans don't pay attention and don't care.

I don't cosign her beating Rod though.

DominoKid

That crazy motherfucker.

tumblr_mxkr5xJz5i1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

A little piece of my soul died right when that happened.

Jacir

I feel like they dont really care about that at this point in time. Could be wrong tho

Yea I would not be surprised if that's the case.

You should ask Bish and Dreams-Visions, they would probably know more about whether such a thing exists. I wanna agree with Onemic off the cuff and say probably not at this time. They have engineering groups and such but I don't know of any video game specific programs.

Ok Bish and Dreams-Visions, if your reading this post, I'd like to know what you guys know about this. I'm highly interested in becoming apart of the industry even if its a couple of years away.

1) I believe so. I'll have to hunt down specifics, but I remember reading about a US specific initiative for black kids looking to get into making videogames.

2) There probably should.

I have NO idea what is going on in here.

I remember Obama had started his programming initiative some time ago and another one for games specifically. Thats about it. I haven't gone further than that.

I live in Texas her accent is null to me. The repetition gets to me

Furyous

Furyous in here posting get rich quick schemes. If you lurkers still aren't convinced this is a black thread yet I don't know what to tell you.

Somebody has to help the people my dude. Watch them get rich but not pay taxes. I've got plans for this money. By plans I mean ways to splurge without balling. Everyone should get in before the feds come through and over regulate the market.

Malyse

Somebody has to help the people my dude. Watch them get rich but not pay taxes. I've got plans for this money. By plans I mean ways to splurge without balling. Everyone should get in before the feds come through and over regulate the market.
Yo, lemme hold 20 though.

Furyous

I'm still following this coli thread.

What thread?

Yo, lemme hold 20 though.

I got you my dude.

Honestly, investing feels weird. This should not be a possibility for me but if it works out cool. For the price of lotto tickets one has the same chance of coming up. Let another exchange pop up that allows me to flip all this coins quickly.

On a much lighter note, I'm swagging on people in the gym with my vibrams and these socks. Today is lazy gym day so I'm only going for 40 minutes.

cdyhybrid

What thread?

I got you my dude.

Honestly, investing feels weird. This should not be a possibility for me but if it works out cool. For the price of lotto tickets one has the same chance of coming up. Let another exchange pop up that allows me to flip all this coins quickly.

On a much lighter note, I'm swagging on people in the gym with my vibrams and these socks. Today is lazy gym day so I'm only going for 40 minutes.

The velcro strap on one of my Vibrams broke. They lasted a good two years under heavy use though, so I guess I can't complain too much.

Furyous

Lil Romeo is doing his best to increase interracial unity. Romeo was scheming back during the days of Nick sitcom where he and his dad moved in with a white family. Romeo is rich and went to SC so good for him utilizing that alumni network.

We need to say a prayer for Tyga as he allegedly knocked up a Karadashian. I won't post which one because I don't like R. Kelly.

Romeo has inspired to do my googles and try to scheme on some mature lass ready to relive her glory days.

Slayven

Lil Romeo is doing his best to increase interracial unity. Romeo was scheming back during the days of Nick sitcom where he and his dad moved in with a white family. Romeo is rich and went to SC so good for him utilizing that alumni network.

We need to say a prayer for Tyga as he allegedly knocked up a Karadashian. I won't post which one because I don't like R. Kelly.

Romeo has inspired to do my googles and try to scheme on some mature lass ready to relive her glory days.

It is hard for dude to find women smaller than him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom